Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks Reviews

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie

not my favorite but for the price it was ok . i wont be getting it next time

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

DONT WASTE MONEY

DID NOT LIKE AT ALL!!Clumped...flaked...and had to apply too much to even look like i was wearing mascara

• Squeaks79 By  Squeaks79
    12.20.16

Wooohooo!

I really enjoyed the brush it came with!! Very nice on the eyes and makes my eyes pop!! Will definitely purchase again!!

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    11.29.16

favorite product its so good and the quality its excellent

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

This mascara is nothing more than mediocre. I guess it would be okay if it was an only option, but it takes forever to dry and if you blink you end up with mascara everywhere.

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

I love this mascara!!! Looks great on my lashes!!!! I do not leave home without mascara!!!!!!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Medium view

Doesn't work as good as I expected. With this said it is very cost effective and easily accessible in most well known stores. I feel sometimes it better to pay more as you tend to get what you pay for with mascara generally

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

GOING TO TRY IT

I SO WANT TO TRY THIS MASCARA BUT I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO DO IT BUT I HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS

• kams248 By  kams248
    08.30.16

One of my favorite drug store mascaras, I love that it adds length without clumping and for the price you can't beat using this for day in and day out !