Purina Beggin Strips Original Bacon Flavor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My dog won't eat these for anything. They seem a bit too hard and not 'chewy' enough. My dog likes either soft or hard treats... she doesn't like rubbery ones, and that is what these are.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Dogs love it. Me? Not so much

My dog act like it's Crack...lol I very rarely give it to them because it's so unhealthy.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Not a healthy treat by any standards, but my dogs do enjoy them as an occasional treat. They aren't their favorite though.

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.06.15

I have a yorkie ho is very picky about her snacks but this is one she will go for.

• hppywife By  hppywife
    10.20.15

My dogs love these treats. The only complaint is wish they made different sizes. I have tiny dogs and extra large.

• janeilee By  janeilee
    09.11.15

my Toby loves these you would think he is getting a gold mine. these are his special treats which means not everyday.

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

My dogs a husky and a terrier mix both stick their noses up to this. They will not eat them.

• lianarae By  lianarae
    08.21.15

My dogs love these! My parents' dog expects 2 or 3 every morning after she comes in from going potty. Such spoiled doggies.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

too many recalls on these products. yes dogs like them but these are not good for them and have no nutritional value

• Christina77 By  Christina77
    07.17.15

I tried this product about eight years ago and my yorkie terrier really did not like this . I found pieces all over my house; to me it left to big of mess to continue using this product.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

My dogs always throw these back up, it's like they've eaten plastic. NEVER give these to your pets! There are cheaper, natural and healthier methods of treating your pets. You're lucky if your furry garbage truck can digest these.