Purina Beggin Strips Original Bacon Flavor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My dog won't eat these for anything. They seem a bit too hard and not 'chewy' enough. My dog likes either soft or hard treats... she doesn't like rubbery ones, and that is what these are.

• brandy42680 By  brandy42680
    06.17.15

All of my dogs love these..they eat them up as quick as I will let them!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

My dog loves these Beggin strips. I wish they weren't so pricey. These bags go quick!

• HSMommyChronicles By  HSMommyChronicles
    11.08.14

These are horrible treats to give your dog! They are full of artificial flavors and ingredients... In my home we feed our dog REAL food and REAL treats. Not man made junk.

• jojoqui By  jojoqui
    05.03.14

My dog likes them, but i stop buying because all the artificial flavors and weird ingredients, its like giving your dog junk fod i opted for healthier snacks

• deerose By  deerose
    04.28.14

My dog always loves a treat, and these are no exception. He devours it!

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

My dog kind of liked these, but she can tell they aren't bacon I assure.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• tammiehickey2012 By  tammiehickey2012
    02.02.14

my pup loves em!!! and not to sound weird I think they smell yummy lol

• wigg8734 By  wigg8734
    02.02.14

One of my dogs likes these alright. But she will not eat them if they are not fresh. My other dog however would eat them but they make him vomit everywhere. I don't think these are nutritious at all and I am not convinced that they are entirely safe for dog consumption based on my dogs reaction.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.