Purina Beggin Strips Original Bacon Flavor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My dog won't eat these for anything. They seem a bit too hard and not 'chewy' enough. My dog likes either soft or hard treats... she doesn't like rubbery ones, and that is what these are.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

too many recalls on these products. yes dogs like them but these are not good for them and have no nutritional value

• Christina77 By  Christina77
    07.17.15

I tried this product about eight years ago and my yorkie terrier really did not like this . I found pieces all over my house; to me it left to big of mess to continue using this product.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

My dogs always throw these back up, it's like they've eaten plastic. NEVER give these to your pets! There are cheaper, natural and healthier methods of treating your pets. You're lucky if your furry garbage truck can digest these.

• happygirl77 By  happygirl77
    07.14.15

Dog likes them but kinda hard for little dogs . They smell good but my litter guy chokes if not broken up.

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

My dog really likes these but they are not very good for dogs to eat often so I only give him this treat once a wekk maximum.

• A_sanford93 By  A_sanford93
    07.05.15

All of my dogs loved these. They are pretty inexpensive and you can coupon for them!

• brandy42680 By  brandy42680
    06.17.15

All of my dogs love these..they eat them up as quick as I will let them!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

My dog loves these Beggin strips. I wish they weren't so pricey. These bags go quick!

• HSMommyChronicles By  HSMommyChronicles
    11.08.14

These are horrible treats to give your dog! They are full of artificial flavors and ingredients... In my home we feed our dog REAL food and REAL treats. Not man made junk.

• jojoqui By  jojoqui
    05.03.14

My dog likes them, but i stop buying because all the artificial flavors and weird ingredients, its like giving your dog junk fod i opted for healthier snacks