Purina Beggin Strips Original Bacon Flavor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My dog won't eat these for anything. They seem a bit too hard and not 'chewy' enough. My dog likes either soft or hard treats... she doesn't like rubbery ones, and that is what these are.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

Don't Feed Garbage

Anyone who feeds these to their dogs obviously doesn't care about their well-being. This treat has absolutely no nutritional value, is made with by-products, and has had too many recalls. It's equivalent to garbage.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Dogs love it. Me? Not so much

My dog act like it's Crack...lol I very rarely give it to them because it's so unhealthy.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Not a healthy treat by any standards, but my dogs do enjoy them as an occasional treat. They aren't their favorite though.

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.06.15

I have a yorkie ho is very picky about her snacks but this is one she will go for.

• hppywife By  hppywife
    10.20.15

My dogs love these treats. The only complaint is wish they made different sizes. I have tiny dogs and extra large.

• janeilee By  janeilee
    09.11.15

my Toby loves these you would think he is getting a gold mine. these are his special treats which means not everyday.

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

My dogs a husky and a terrier mix both stick their noses up to this. They will not eat them.

• lianarae By  lianarae
    08.21.15

My dogs love these! My parents' dog expects 2 or 3 every morning after she comes in from going potty. Such spoiled doggies.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

too many recalls on these products. yes dogs like them but these are not good for them and have no nutritional value

• Christina77 By  Christina77
    07.17.15

I tried this product about eight years ago and my yorkie terrier really did not like this . I found pieces all over my house; to me it left to big of mess to continue using this product.