› Home & Garden Reviews Pets Reviews

3.7 23 73%
rated #77 in Pets
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.
least helpful review
MasterofMom   ::
social divider social divider social divider
23 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Purina Beggin' Strips Original Bacon Flavor
jojoqui
on May 03, 2014   ::  My dog likes them, but i stop buying because all the artificial flavors and weird ingredients, its like giving your dog junk fod i opted for healthier snacks
deerose
on Apr 28, 2014   ::  My dog always loves a treat, and these are no exception. He devours it!
DynamicNova
on Apr 22, 2014   ::  My dog kind of liked these, but she can tell they aren't bacon I assure.
MasterofMom
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  My dog won't eat these for anything. They seem a bit too hard and not 'chewy' enough. My dog likes either soft or hard treats... she doesn't like rubbery ones, and that is what these are.
tammiehickey2012
on Feb 02, 2014   ::  my pup loves em!!! and not to sound weird I think they smell yummy lol
wigg8734
on Feb 02, 2014   ::  One of my dogs likes these alright. But she will not eat them if they are not fresh. My other dog however would eat them but they make him vomit everywhere. I don't think these are nutritious at all and I am not convinced that they are entirely safe for dog consumption based on my dogs reaction.
trippingtiffies
on Dec 11, 2013   ::  My dog knows it's not bacon. He won't eat them.
allisonjoy
on Dec 02, 2013   ::  My dog goes nuts for these things. I have a 5 year old Pomeranian/pekinese mix and shes quite picky when it comes to treats. However, every time I buy her these I find her sitting next to where I sat the bag of treats down crying for another piece.
AlliCat
on Nov 29, 2013   ::  My three dogs seem to love these! I break them into small pieces and hide them to make a game of hide and seek for the dogs- this makes for some very waggy tails!!!
janinelev
on Aug 28, 2013   ::  My dog loves these! I dont give him the whole strip at one time, i usually rip them in half.
Pages: 1 2 3