Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks Reviews

02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.19.15

I used these bottles threw 2 of my children. They are great! Really do help with keeping air from baby. Easy for baby to hold. Easy to clean...I could tell a different from how gassy my babies were right when I changed their bottles

• Rebecca123 By  Rebecca123
    05.05.15

This was a perfect match for my little boy. It helped with his rushing to eat and helped when it came to air in his tummy. He was not nearly as gassy and bloated after switching to this brand.

• bbaileeey By  bbaileeey
    04.19.15

These are great bottles, they are the only bottles my 2 daughters liked as babies and I plan on using them again when I have my son. The nipples fit in their mouths nicely and are easy to suck on. If your baby isn't taking a bottle very well I suggest trying out this brand, its a great buy!

• TiaraH86 By  TiaraH86
    04.13.15

I am currently using 3 of these bottles on my newborn. They are pretty good. My daughter doesn't have a lot of gas with these. I plan on purchasing more they are a good product for the price in my opinion.

• Kplum6 By  Kplum6
    04.13.15

I used these for my oldest when he was a baby. He had gas issues & these bottles helped quite a bit with his issues. They were a little more expensive but did the job. They were also a bit of a hassle to clean. Overall still a good product.

• DaniBear3 By  DaniBear3
    04.11.15

They were cute but ended up not being what I was looking for in the bottle department for my little guy.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

I actually like these bottles. Even with rthe little tiny vent holes at the bottom it doesn't leak out. I had a problem like that before with a different brand. They also have many different nipples to choose from for your baby. I currently use these along with the angled nipple and wide mouth nipple. My daughter loves these bottles and nipples

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

WE HAVE ALWAYS JUST PLAYTEX, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND I WONT USE ANOTHER BOTTLE THAN THIS ONE!!!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• ImariBoo By  ImariBoo
    02.04.15

I loved these bottles for my baby ! She never had any gas problems with them . Then I switched to their other bottles with the drop ins , so convenient ! Just wash the nipples :)