› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 159 75%
rated #38 in Feeding
most helpful review
Proud_Mommy_Of_4   ::
Really great at first. But I'm tired of having to wash and keep up with all the pieces.
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
159 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
sdcrisco
on Nov 07, 2014   ::  These were amazing to start out with. After about 10 washes, they leaked out all over the place. I had to take it apart and re-adjust the lid every time. It was extremely aggravating, especially when you have a hungry infant screaming at you!
sassygirl13
on Oct 22, 2014   ::  kinda complicated because of the pieces. its not the conventional bottle so most people would need to adjust when using this for their little one
TtBean
on Oct 08, 2014   ::  I used these with my son and never had a problem. My friends opted for more expensive Dr. Brown's and such- but these suited me just fine.
autumnmarie
on Sep 06, 2014   ::  Love these bottles, baby boy never got colic, thank god.
MegBrek
on Aug 06, 2014   ::  I got these for my son, they are decently priced, easy to use, only down fall is there are five pieces which can be a bit of a pain
Leahwick
on Jul 21, 2014   ::  We bought a set of these for our son when he was born and used them up until he was 18 months. We had a lot of success. My son hardly ever spit up nor did he swallow much air. I do not know if I was just lucky with a baby who did not spit up much but I do think these bottles had something to do with it!
cassandra575
on Jul 02, 2014   ::  I didn't really like these much. They didn't seem to keep my daughter from swallowing too much air.
Chrissi2006
on Jun 30, 2014   ::  I didn't really care for these. My daughter was getting too much air and spitting up alot
sara321
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  I really didn't have much success with these. I found them to be challenging to use correctly most of the time. My son had acid reflux really bad as a baby and these bottles never seemed to control the air getting to him like they were supposed to. Plus, it was difficult to set it down while burping the baby. These could all be user error things. I was very sleep deprived through much of my time with my first child.
pinkyshelly
on Jun 24, 2014   ::  i saw my friend using this and she can feed her baby easily.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16