› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

most helpful review
Proud_Mommy_Of_4   ::
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
154 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
Leahwick
2 days ago   ::  We bought a set of these for our son when he was born and used them up until he was 18 months. We had a lot of success. My son hardly ever spit up nor did he swallow much air. I do not know if I was just lucky with a baby who did not spit up much but I do think these bottles had something to do with it!
cassandra575
on Jul 02, 2014   ::  I didn't really like these much. They didn't seem to keep my daughter from swallowing too much air.
Chrissi2006
on Jun 30, 2014   ::  I didn't really care for these. My daughter was getting too much air and spitting up alot
sara321
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  I really didn't have much success with these. I found them to be challenging to use correctly most of the time. My son had acid reflux really bad as a baby and these bottles never seemed to control the air getting to him like they were supposed to. Plus, it was difficult to set it down while burping the baby. These could all be user error things. I was very sleep deprived through much of my time with my first child.
pinkyshelly
on Jun 24, 2014   ::  i saw my friend using this and she can feed her baby easily.
Sina_Veiga
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  The only bottles my kids would take! We tried so many brands and these were the winner :)
Proud_Mommy_Of_4
on May 18, 2014   ::  Really great at first. But I'm tired of having to wash and keep up with all the pieces.
Sheenak
on May 13, 2014   ::  I have used these bottles with all three of my children and love them!
jenigirl4
on May 04, 2014   ::  These aare supposed to help with colic, well they didn't, In fact I think they made it worse. The design is okay, not a bottle I would recommend. We switched to MAM brand and never looked back.
tprice7
on Apr 10, 2014   ::  I used these bottles the first couple of weeks, but my daughter had reflex super bad and these were not helping her at all. I did like the bottles as far as product and look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16