› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 145 76%
rated #37 in Feeding
most helpful review
sahmx2   ::
I love these bottles! All of my children had colic and acid reflux, these were the only bottles that helped them. I recommend these bottles to anyone that I know of that's having issues with gassy babies, colic, etc.
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
145 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
tprice7
5 days ago   ::  I used these bottles the first couple of weeks, but my daughter had reflex super bad and these were not helping her at all. I did like the bottles as far as product and look.
87rbbjef
on Mar 25, 2014   ::  Pretty good
Jessgurl723
on Mar 24, 2014   ::  These were nice for my first child he ate well out of them. My second refused them but she was picky!!
JLFahie
on Feb 20, 2014   ::  Great bottles. My son always spit up tons after eating until we switched to the playtex air vent bottles. Spitting up is no longer a problem and has decreased my laundry load to less than half!
Randimichelle95
on Feb 16, 2014   ::  Love this I have 2 but would like to invest into more! My daughter just started getting acid reflux and the 2 a have seem to substantially help! Will be buying more!
brandymills21281
on Jan 31, 2014   ::  They made it.easier to feed my babies. There was no air.
StaceyLynn54321
on Jan 27, 2014   ::  Great bottles! These are the only bottles we would use for my step daughter and we never had a problem with them. We even got them for our daughter who was just born but I ended up exclusively breastfeeding instead. I definitely recommend these bottles.
MyEmptyCanvas
on Jan 26, 2014   ::  Good bottles and unlike some bottles, these did not keep lots of bubbles inside.
londonlane
on Jan 10, 2014   ::  We used these with ouer oldest daughter and they worked wonderfully. They are great for feeding in more of an up-right sitting position.
nessam4
on Jan 02, 2014   ::  These are great for those colic babies. help get the air out of the bottle great! wonderful colors,easy gripping sides as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15