› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 163 75%
rated #38 in Feeding
most helpful review
Proud_Mommy_Of_4   ::
Really great at first. But I'm tired of having to wash and keep up with all the pieces.
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
163 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
TiffanyNA07
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  I was gifted these and was really excited to use them, with Playtex being such a reputable brand for bottles. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan, mainly because the nipple that comes with them hole was too big and milk would constantly spill out my sons mouth because the flow was too much. Also, it has a lot of parts making cleaning a bit of a pain. I do like the shape and design of the bottle though.
rookiemom
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  I loved them , great product quality and the price wasnt to bad either.
mschattykathy
on Dec 03, 2014   ::  I really loved these bottles. I always hand washed them and never had a problem with them leaking. They really seemed to help cut down on the air my son got out of his bottle.
urmyshado
on Dec 01, 2014   ::  This by far has been the best bottle I have ever used. I have always love Playtex bottles. My grandson has a problem with getting to much air when he drinks his bottles, Throwing up, lots of gas. , With the Vent-Aire he has less gas, no throwing up. He feels better and he's happier. I think this is the bottle they should give out in hospitals
sdcrisco
on Nov 07, 2014   ::  These were amazing to start out with. After about 10 washes, they leaked out all over the place. I had to take it apart and re-adjust the lid every time. It was extremely aggravating, especially when you have a hungry infant screaming at you!
sassygirl13
on Oct 22, 2014   ::  kinda complicated because of the pieces. its not the conventional bottle so most people would need to adjust when using this for their little one
TtBean
on Oct 08, 2014   ::  I used these with my son and never had a problem. My friends opted for more expensive Dr. Brown's and such- but these suited me just fine.
autumnmarie
on Sep 06, 2014   ::  Love these bottles, baby boy never got colic, thank god.
MegBrek
on Aug 06, 2014   ::  I got these for my son, they are decently priced, easy to use, only down fall is there are five pieces which can be a bit of a pain
Leahwick
on Jul 21, 2014   ::  We bought a set of these for our son when he was born and used them up until he was 18 months. We had a lot of success. My son hardly ever spit up nor did he swallow much air. I do not know if I was just lucky with a baby who did not spit up much but I do think these bottles had something to do with it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17