› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 169 75%
rated #38 in Feeding
most helpful review
tamaranoble   ::
they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
169 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
jlt8484
on Mar 10, 2015   ::  WE HAVE ALWAYS JUST PLAYTEX, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND I WONT USE ANOTHER BOTTLE THAN THIS ONE!!!
tamaranoble
on Feb 09, 2015   ::  they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
ImariBoo
on Feb 04, 2015   ::  I loved these bottles for my baby ! She never had any gas problems with them . Then I switched to their other bottles with the drop ins , so convenient ! Just wash the nipples :)
SuperMom21
on Jan 19, 2015   ::  Love these bottles. My daughter always had gas on her stomach changed her bottle to these and she hasn't had gas on her stomach since.
guerita
on Jan 18, 2015   ::  I used these bottles with my 3 kids my daughter was very picky on the nipples and these bottles waa just right so i really like these bottles
khays2616
on Jan 01, 2015   ::  I love these bottles! They're the only ones my babies will use! I'm pregnant with my 3rd child & plan on using them again!
TiffanyNA07
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  I was gifted these and was really excited to use them, with Playtex being such a reputable brand for bottles. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan, mainly because the nipple that comes with them hole was too big and milk would constantly spill out my sons mouth because the flow was too much. Also, it has a lot of parts making cleaning a bit of a pain. I do like the shape and design of the bottle though.
rookiemom
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  I loved them , great product quality and the price wasnt to bad either.
mschattykathy
on Dec 03, 2014   ::  I really loved these bottles. I always hand washed them and never had a problem with them leaking. They really seemed to help cut down on the air my son got out of his bottle.
urmyshado
on Dec 01, 2014   ::  This by far has been the best bottle I have ever used. I have always love Playtex bottles. My grandson has a problem with getting to much air when he drinks his bottles, Throwing up, lots of gas. , With the Vent-Aire he has less gas, no throwing up. He feels better and he's happier. I think this is the bottle they should give out in hospitals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17