› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 173 75%
rated #39 in Feeding
most helpful review
tamaranoble   ::
they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
173 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
TiaraH86
4 days ago   ::  I am currently using 3 of these bottles on my newborn. They are pretty good. My daughter doesn't have a lot of gas with these. I plan on purchasing more they are a good product for the price in my opinion.
Kplum6
4 days ago   ::  I used these for my oldest when he was a baby. He had gas issues & these bottles helped quite a bit with his issues. They were a little more expensive but did the job. They were also a bit of a hassle to clean. Overall still a good product.
DaniBear3
1 week ago   ::  They were cute but ended up not being what I was looking for in the bottle department for my little guy.
otey1989
on Apr 01, 2015   ::  I actually like these bottles. Even with rthe little tiny vent holes at the bottom it doesn't leak out. I had a problem like that before with a different brand. They also have many different nipples to choose from for your baby. I currently use these along with the angled nipple and wide mouth nipple. My daughter loves these bottles and nipples
jlt8484
on Mar 10, 2015   ::  WE HAVE ALWAYS JUST PLAYTEX, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND I WONT USE ANOTHER BOTTLE THAN THIS ONE!!!
tamaranoble
on Feb 09, 2015   ::  they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
ImariBoo
on Feb 04, 2015   ::  I loved these bottles for my baby ! She never had any gas problems with them . Then I switched to their other bottles with the drop ins , so convenient ! Just wash the nipples :)
SuperMom21
on Jan 19, 2015   ::  Love these bottles. My daughter always had gas on her stomach changed her bottle to these and she hasn't had gas on her stomach since.
guerita
on Jan 18, 2015   ::  I used these bottles with my 3 kids my daughter was very picky on the nipples and these bottles waa just right so i really like these bottles
khays2616
on Jan 01, 2015   ::  I love these bottles! They're the only ones my babies will use! I'm pregnant with my 3rd child & plan on using them again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18