› Baby & Children Reviews Feeding Reviews

3.8 176 76%
rated #40 in Feeding
most helpful review
tamaranoble   ::
they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
least helpful review
Chare11   ::
I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.
social divider social divider social divider
176 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex VentAire Bottles
Sweetbee7
on May 19, 2015   ::  I used these bottles threw 2 of my children. They are great! Really do help with keeping air from baby. Easy for baby to hold. Easy to clean...I could tell a different from how gassy my babies were right when I changed their bottles
Rebecca123
on May 05, 2015   ::  This was a perfect match for my little boy. It helped with his rushing to eat and helped when it came to air in his tummy. He was not nearly as gassy and bloated after switching to this brand.
bbaileeey
on Apr 19, 2015   ::  These are great bottles, they are the only bottles my 2 daughters liked as babies and I plan on using them again when I have my son. The nipples fit in their mouths nicely and are easy to suck on. If your baby isn't taking a bottle very well I suggest trying out this brand, its a great buy!
TiaraH86
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  I am currently using 3 of these bottles on my newborn. They are pretty good. My daughter doesn't have a lot of gas with these. I plan on purchasing more they are a good product for the price in my opinion.
Kplum6
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  I used these for my oldest when he was a baby. He had gas issues & these bottles helped quite a bit with his issues. They were a little more expensive but did the job. They were also a bit of a hassle to clean. Overall still a good product.
DaniBear3
on Apr 11, 2015   ::  They were cute but ended up not being what I was looking for in the bottle department for my little guy.
otey1989
on Apr 01, 2015   ::  I actually like these bottles. Even with rthe little tiny vent holes at the bottom it doesn't leak out. I had a problem like that before with a different brand. They also have many different nipples to choose from for your baby. I currently use these along with the angled nipple and wide mouth nipple. My daughter loves these bottles and nipples
jlt8484
on Mar 10, 2015   ::  WE HAVE ALWAYS JUST PLAYTEX, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND I WONT USE ANOTHER BOTTLE THAN THIS ONE!!!
tamaranoble
on Feb 09, 2015   ::  they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling
ImariBoo
on Feb 04, 2015   ::  I loved these bottles for my baby ! She never had any gas problems with them . Then I switched to their other bottles with the drop ins , so convenient ! Just wash the nipples :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18