› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

rated #37 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
theshoelesswanderer   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
12 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles
kboles
on Nov 12, 2013   ::  This my go to when I need a meal quick. Spaghetti sauce, soup, chili, enchiladas, you name it. A substitute for ground beef that is at a good price point, healthy and fast.
kratzy
on May 05, 2013   ::  love Morningstar products and this is no exception. It is a quick way to incorporate vegetarian contents into a meal and the flavor is so spot on that no one will notice it is not ground beef. This is not your tofy-type vegetarian meal starter, this will satisfy the meat eaters in your family and make you feel good about making chili that can be healthy and tasty.
kngmckellar
on May 05, 2013   ::  Morningstar is a brand I like. Since I don't eat hamburger anymore these are great for chili, tacos, or anything you need it for. Had a great flavor to me!
lfreas2
on May 02, 2013   ::  I keep this in my freezer all the time the taste and texture are good I like that I can throw some in the microwave and be having a taco salad in a matter of minutes and not have to be bothered with unthawing meat and cooking it and worring about is it cooked all the way through this is definently a necessary item in any home
Pitterin
on Feb 26, 2013   ::  Ease of preparation, high fiber and protein; really quick, and good for everyone!
Yesak77
on Jan 28, 2013   ::  I personally did not care for these Morningstar Crumbles. I prefer my fake meat products to either have no flavor at all or to really bring their A game and simulate a meaty taste. These crumbles had an awful taste, I could only describe it as tasting like chemicals. The texture was very soft and mushy, which was not appetizing at all. I used these one time for sloppy joes, and I've never bought them again. The Smart Ground ground soy is a much better buy.
Jenicsf
on Jan 05, 2013   ::  Great stable to have on hand for any meal. I havens e so many things with this from tacos to chili to pizza and egg scrambles. My boyfriend is a vegetarian, this is a great compromise for us - allows me to create meaty dishes!
COOKIESANDCREAM
on May 21, 2012   ::  I am an vegetarian and addicted to Morningstar Farms.The crumbles can be used in mexican dishes or pasta dishes. There is so many things even my meat eating friends are amazed how good it taste and i got some of them to buy it too and switch up there eating. And its so fast to prepare u ll be done in 123
theshoelesswanderer
on Mar 20, 2012   ::  An essential in our house! There are always bags in the freezer! These are so versatile you can use it as a substitute in any ground hamburger recipe. We've used them in pasta sauces, lasagna, chili, hamburger helper, sloppy joes, casseroles...you name it! Great flavor without the fat and grease of hamburger.
crawfishkg
on Jan 16, 2012   ::  At least one bag of crumbles is always in my freezer. As a vegetarian within a carnivorous family, this makes it so easy for me to adapt meals to fit all of our needs. Now I get to actually eat sloppy Joes!
Pages: 1 2