Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jacquelineh18 By  Jacquelineh18
    05.13.14

i love this juice it so delicious i make sure to buy it everytime i am at the grocery store.

• marid144 By  marid144
    09.11.11

I love the not so sweet taste of this drink. You don't see very many pomegranate drinks out there. I agree with the above comments that it does have a lot of calories.

• delightful_devin By  delightful_devin
    10.20.10

Love it!

• pam_21 By  pam_21
    08.29.10

one word......yummmm!!!!!

• october31 By  october31
    06.28.10

Love it, so refreshing. Calories are high, but it is oh so good.

• 2chardar By  2chardar
    06.27.10

LOVE IT. I purchased because of all the benefits of Pomegranate which were currently being touted in health magazines, TV, etc, I had no idea it would become a favorite. My 12 year old daughter drinks it every day and is limited to 1 glass. I am not certain about the nutritional value - 30 grams of sugar in 8 ounces and high fructose corn syrup is the 2nd ingredient. If you are looking at it for flavor then it is a winner.

• DivineImage By  DivineImage
    06.26.10

OMG. THis is by far the best lemonade i have ever tasted. Im addicted to it AND I LOVE IT!!!!

• Girlbaby423 By  Girlbaby423
    06.26.10

I'm not a huge lemonade fan but this is good..

• Bebe10 By  Bebe10
    06.25.10

One of my FAVORITE drinks by far!! DELICIOUS!! :)

• nancybaker By  nancybaker
    06.24.10

I love flavored lemonade and the pomegranite is great, but the calorie content is high--can you make a light lemonade with taste, it would fly off the shelves