Menage a Trois Red Wine | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

This is a great table red at a Telly good price. Easy to drink!

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.26.12

My husband is a bartender at a regional Italian restaurant. They serve Menage and a lot of it. It is very popular. It has a tannin flavor that is a bit harsh for my taste. It is not mellow like I prefer but drinkable. It would be a good gathering wine. It is simple and a conversation starter.

• margelipschitz By  margelipschitz
    04.18.12

Im a merlot girl and got this wine as a gift. I was disappointed. It lacked a bold flavor...it was just...."flat"....Nothing special or memorable about this wine. It didn't make me go "oooooh!" with the first sip or any sip after....however, the name IS fun. ;-)

• jadyeyez By  jadyeyez
    02.16.11

Not a red wine drinker...this wine changed me to one.....I love love love it!!!!

• audm22 By  audm22
    02.10.11

I love this wine! It's very smooth and I can usually find it for under $10 at Costco. A great one to keep in the wine rack!

• cntryspc By  cntryspc
    12.24.10

Red is the best of the red and white! a little more than I normally spend, but got the chance to try when the liquor store had it on special!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

This is my favorite wine!

• mamatomonsters By  mamatomonsters
    10.06.10

Great wine at a great price. I'm usually a chardonnay kind of girl, but I enjoy red wine from time to time. This was very good.

• MDHARE By  MDHARE
    08.17.09

This wine is a great value - a great bottle to open if you want a glass but don't want to open a pricy bottle. This is our house "go-to" wine.

• callieg13 By  callieg13
    07.05.09

I actually just served the red and the white at my wedding reception. The red was a very big crowd pleaser and offered bold flavor and rich texture to red-wine lovers but it was smooth and sweet enough for people who generally steer away from red. It was a great buy and I highly receommend it as your casual everyday wine or as a great hostess gift.