› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

Red Wine
Rating Reviews Recommended
3.9 25 87%
rated #93 in Beverages
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
25 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Menage a Trois Red Wine
Jenicsf
on Jan 05, 2013   ::  This is a great table red at a Telly good price. Easy to drink!
helenallredlpc
on Apr 26, 2012   ::  My husband is a bartender at a regional Italian restaurant. They serve Menage and a lot of it. It is very popular. It has a tannin flavor that is a bit harsh for my taste. It is not mellow like I prefer but drinkable. It would be a good gathering wine. It is simple and a conversation starter.
margelipschitz
on Apr 18, 2012   ::  Im a merlot girl and got this wine as a gift. I was disappointed. It lacked a bold flavor...it was just...."flat"....Nothing special or memorable about this wine. It didn't make me go "oooooh!" with the first sip or any sip after....however, the name IS fun. ;-)
jadyeyez
on Feb 16, 2011   ::  Not a red wine drinker...this wine changed me to one.....I love love love it!!!!
audm22
on Feb 10, 2011   ::  I love this wine! It's very smooth and I can usually find it for under $10 at Costco. A great one to keep in the wine rack!
cntryspc
on Dec 24, 2010   ::  Red is the best of the red and white! a little more than I normally spend, but got the chance to try when the liquor store had it on special!
LKriegs
on Dec 19, 2010   ::  This is my favorite wine!
mamatomonsters
on Oct 06, 2010   ::  Great wine at a great price. I'm usually a chardonnay kind of girl, but I enjoy red wine from time to time. This was very good.
MDHARE
on Aug 17, 2009   ::  This wine is a great value - a great bottle to open if you want a glass but don't want to open a pricy bottle. This is our house "go-to" wine.
callieg13
on Jul 05, 2009   ::  I actually just served the red and the white at my wedding reception. The red was a very big crowd pleaser and offered bold flavor and rich texture to red-wine lovers but it was smooth and sweet enough for people who generally steer away from red. It was a great buy and I highly receommend it as your casual everyday wine or as a great hostess gift.
Pages: 1 2 3