› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

Diet Sparkling Green Te…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.2 13 83%
rated #68 in Beverages
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
13 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Lipton Diet Sparkling Green Tea Strawberry Kiwi
Discord
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  it's not to my taste, I prefer something less sweet. That being said it was refreshing only a tiny"diet" aftertaste. It wouldn't be my first choice... it wouldn't be my last choice either
lizamrivera
on Feb 10, 2014   ::  i dont like the diet one. i like the regular green tea.
YvonnaMilan
on Feb 06, 2014   ::  I love this product! You can enjoy the sweet, refreshing flavor without all of the calories of the regular version. I couldn't even tell it was diet. The traditional Strawberry Kiwi combination is awesome with the sparkling green tea flavor. I would definately recommend this if you were trying to cut back on calories but enjoy the same great flavor and qualities of a regular drink. Thumbs up!
kimkimsjourney
on Oct 01, 2013   ::  I havent had this in a while... I cant find it Hawaii... I remember it being light and sweet - a nice alternative to regulars colas/soda
txstatekita
on Sep 04, 2012   ::  I have to say I hate tea but I love this drink. It has a lot of carbonation which is what I like. It also is a better choice for me then soda.
pipsqueak
on Aug 08, 2010   ::  Lipton Diet Sparkling Green Tea Strawberry Kiwi is very good! I usually don't like diet drinks, and I usually don't like green tea either. But I tasted this at a friend's house and just had to go out and buy some. Delicious!
mommy5
on Oct 31, 2009   ::  I l;ike it. Its not to sweet
JEM4612
on Oct 13, 2009   ::  I will look for this in the stores. I like the Lipton diet green tea and buy one every day from the vending machine at work. I can't wait to try this.
nikki_r87
on Oct 04, 2009   ::  I liked the taste. It was light and sweet, but I still prefer the regular green tea by lipton better. If you are dieting it makes for a good alternative.
marrbear
on Sep 29, 2009   ::  Very much enjoyed the tea I like that it is not sugary. Appreciate the sample
Pages: 1 2