Lipton Diet Sparkling Green Tea Strawberry Kiwi | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Discord By  Discord
    10.07.14

it's not to my taste, I prefer something less sweet. That being said it was refreshing only a tiny"diet" aftertaste. It wouldn't be my first choice... it wouldn't be my last choice either

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

i dont like the diet one. i like the regular green tea.

• YvonnaMilan By  YvonnaMilan
    02.06.14

I love this product! You can enjoy the sweet, refreshing flavor without all of the calories of the regular version. I couldn't even tell it was diet. The traditional Strawberry Kiwi combination is awesome with the sparkling green tea flavor. I would definately recommend this if you were trying to cut back on calories but enjoy the same great flavor and qualities of a regular drink. Thumbs up!

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

I havent had this in a while... I cant find it Hawaii... I remember it being light and sweet - a nice alternative to regulars colas/soda

• txstatekita By  txstatekita
    09.04.12

I have to say I hate tea but I love this drink. It has a lot of carbonation which is what I like. It also is a better choice for me then soda.

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

Lipton Diet Sparkling Green Tea Strawberry Kiwi is very good! I usually don't like diet drinks, and I usually don't like green tea either. But I tasted this at a friend's house and just had to go out and buy some. Delicious!

• mommy5 By  mommy5
    10.31.09

I l;ike it. Its not to sweet

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.13.09

I will look for this in the stores. I like the Lipton diet green tea and buy one every day from the vending machine at work. I can't wait to try this.

• nikki_r87 By  nikki_r87
    10.04.09

I liked the taste. It was light and sweet, but I still prefer the regular green tea by lipton better. If you are dieting it makes for a good alternative.

• marrbear By  marrbear
    09.29.09

Very much enjoyed the tea I like that it is not sugary. Appreciate the sample