Lancome DreamTone | SheSpeaks Reviews

• EdStayatHomeMom EdStayatHomeMom

Loved this. I really saw results and I haven't even finished the bottle yet. I will continue to use the rest of it and consider buying another bottle when it runs out. I had very bad acne that left dark spots while I was pregnant with my second child. DreamTone has significantly reduced the appearance of those spots and my skin looks healthy, more even, and more radiant without makeup.

• WVUAsh WVUAsh

I was not a fan of this product. I was super excited to receive it and began using it that evening. The packaging is awesome and I would love it if this bottle was reusable! However, it did nothing to improve my super fair skin. It often burned when I applied it (I also use retin a every third night and argan oil to moisturize) and I found that applying foundation soon after (30 mins) Dream Tone resulted in my makeup looking HORRIBLE! It caused the foundation to streak, clump up and look awful. Since stopping Dream Tone, this also stopped. I used it consistently for 4 weeks; I stopped due to the burning and how awful it looked under foundation.

• melo3995 By  melo3995

I saw this product and had to try it so at Dillards Dept store the lady was nice enough to give me 2 samples which was not enough to see results so after stretching that lol I splurged at bought the 1.3FL. oz bottle. Today is my 3 week using the Lancome Dreamtone and though it feels great on my skin and gives me a nice look without much make-up I am still waiting to see drastic results with some age and acne spots. I hope this does not let me down I just want a good product that I can afford and that will do what it says. I cant afford to try everything but I can invest in something worthwhile. I will def let you know after I have used the whole bottle maybe 4 - 6 weeks more.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123

I got this and its amazing! it really works.

• Megstar By  Megstar     SheSpeaks Tester

So far so good!! I did notice a difference in the overall brightness from skin and a lottle goes a long wat. Do be sure to use regularly. Loved how silky it was!

• GypsyNurse By  GypsyNurse

I got a sample from Dillards and although small, love the feel of it, the fragrance of it and the thought that it could do good over time. It also illuminates my skin and for a close to 50 woman thats necessary! Want to try and acquire this to see long term effects and do a review on my blig!

• mstaylor By  mstaylor     SheSpeaks Tester

I found the Skin Tone Serum to be quite pleasant. It applied easily and has a fresh clean scent. My skin felt smooth to the touch and my dark spots were noticeably lighter than before I started using it. The $98 price tag is way above my comfort level so I can't give it a 5 star rating. but the product is amazing and I would purchase it if I could.

• alanhacm By  alanhacm     SheSpeaks Tester

Really loved how my skin felt. My skin was softer, smoother and with an even skin tone after about a week and a half or 2 weeks of using it 2 times a day every day. It also reduced some of the dark spots/marks I had left by acne and pimples and now I can wear less makeup to cover them up. The bottle I was sent to try is not finished yet, but I sure wish the price tag was a bit lower so I could buy it more frequently. Regardless, I still loved it and was really happy with the results obtained.

• MinaSlater By  MinaSlater     SheSpeaks Tester

I have been using this a short while and love the silky feeling it gives my skin. I have not noticed any visible change in my dark spots yet but it has maintained the glowing skin I'm already used to. At this point I'm enjoying that and it doesn't irritate my skin so I plan to keep using it to see what else it does for me. The packaging is gorgeous, I wish it was reusable so I could keep it forever!

• clarissawaltz By  clarissawaltz     SheSpeaks Tester

I have greatly enjoyed using the Lancôme Dream Tone as a part of my skin care routine. I believe that this product has provided me with a more even and smooth complexion. My skin looks healthier and feels softer. The Lancôme Dream Tone packaging is lovely, and the product dispenses nicely. The scent is pleasant and the results are well worth the price tag. I highly recommend Lancôme Dream Tone for anyone who would like a more radiant complexion.

• Feurety By  Feurety     SheSpeaks Tester

I liked this product overall but I don't feel that DreamTone is a 'Must Have'. I love the packaging, absolutely beautiful! It dispensed easily and glided on my skin. The scent was pleasant and didn't last long unlike some other products like it. I used it twice a day and it evened my skin tone a bit but the results weren't drastic. That said, I still continue to use DreamTone because I feel that it makes my skin feel better and I'm hoping that with continued use, my skin tone will become even more even . I'd recommend this product if you were able to find it on sale but I wouldn't suggest running out and buying it now.

• k1m1c1 By  k1m1c1     SheSpeaks Tester

I was excited to try Lancôme DreamTone. I used it twice a day for 4 weeks. I thought it went on smooth and not greasy. I have oily skin and creams geared towards an older population are sometimes thick and greasy. This was not the case with Lancôme DreamTone . That being said I did not notice a significant correction in dark spots, color imperfections or uneven skin tone.