Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

I love Johnsonville sausages. Italian is one of my favorites, because the flavor is just the right spiciness. (Jalapeno and cheese is one of my favorites as well.) This might sound weird, but I eat these sausages with plain bread. (You don't even need hot dog buns!) Yum. Now I'm hungry...

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Just the best!

I love Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links! I like that it has a little kick to it but nothing strong. When I make any dish that you can use sausage in it, I will use Johnsonville italian sausage instead. These are great all on their own as well.

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Great to create new recipies

The flavor is great, I use it in different recipies, and all came out great, it is no to salted, no to greasy is a fantastic help in the kitchen I created many ways to use it and my family love it in any combination

• Lorena49 By  Lorena49
    05.31.17

This taste so good. Love making thwm with aweet pepers and onions yummy

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

My husband is from TX and loves anything with sausage. These are great with pasta and have a nice kick.

• sunfun603 By  sunfun603
    03.14.17

Love Love Love

I absolutely love these. I not only grill them with onions and peppers, but they are wonderful sliced, fried and added to many of my recipes.

• Pepper007 By  Pepper007
    03.05.17

Too Hot

This Braut is filled with a Spidey flavor that is bold. Your children may find the flavor too strong. This Braut can be added to any meal to spice up the dish.

• grnwife By  grnwife
    02.16.17

LOVE THIS

We absolutely love this product. Specifically I use the mild or italian sausage in my spaghetti sauce.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Like Half and Half

Personally I like to use half hot and half mild as just using the hot is too spicey for me and children. Im sure its fine for many but I prefer my way. Flavor is wobderful and Johnsinville is worth a couple more cents as its better quality.

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

Great product

OMG if you have never had this sausage please try it and stop buying other brand. Once you try this you will never use anything else

• cpace44 By  cpace44
    11.30.16

Delicious

My favorite brand for Italian sausage, they taste delicious in a nice yummy sauce, I like to cut them up into pieces so you can taste it throughout the sauce.