› Entertainment Reviews Books Reviews

Such a Pretty Fat
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.5 20 88%
rated #85 in Books " target="_blank" class="reviews_buy_online_link">
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
20 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Jen Lancaster Such a Pretty Fat
Kenya820
on Oct 10, 2011   ::  Jen Lancaster is by far my favorite author. She is hysterically funny! This book made me laugh out loud. I also highly recommend her other books. My favorite one being Bitter is the New Black.
blennon
on Jan 20, 2011   ::  I had a really hard time reading Jen Lancaster's books. She is completely self-absorbed and a wee bit delusional. I was amazed at how many books she's talked publishers into buying.
akell102
on Nov 08, 2010   ::  I adore Jen Lancaster! She has such a funny, witty way of writing. Her books always make me laugh out loud! I re-read each book again and again until she releases a new one!
thedomestichick
on Aug 23, 2010   ::  I absolutely loved this book. I also read Bright Lights, Big Ass, and loved it too. I couldn't believe it when I saw this had recent reviews - I was so excited! She is a great author, and I can't wait to get my hands on her latest. I also read her blog at jennsylvania.com. Excellent reading all around.
Scrap-n-mom
on Jul 27, 2010   ::  I really like Jen Lancaster. She's very honest and funny - I laughed my way through this book and her first book "Bitter is the New Black." Her style may be offensive to some, but I'm o.k. with it. I read through this book in about a day - very quick read as she's so funny. As an overweight person, I found her right on target with issues of losing weight. I want to go out and get in shape now and lose weight, (I don't think this book is meant to be motivational, just her hilarious account of her battle of the bulge) but I found myself relating so much to her, I feel like could finally get this weight off!!
MommaCole
on Jul 27, 2010   ::  I love this book. It was just what I needed after a day of cleaning and babysitting. A wonderful way to relax.
Monibdiva
on Jul 27, 2010   ::  sounds good I will have to pick up this book
Parrothead
on Jul 27, 2010   ::  Took this to the beach -- a great, quick read that will make you laugh.
mitbrooks
on Jul 25, 2010   ::  Jen Lancaster is hilarious. This is a great book to read if you are currently dieting or have ever struggled w/ dieting. She truly tells it like it is....dieting sucks. Reading this book is like sitting down to a long day of "catching up" w/ an old friend - it is just comfortable. If you like to laugh - and everyone does - then this is a MUST read.
susanvub
on Jul 09, 2009   ::  I read Bitter Is the New Black and laughed out loud (in public) throughout most of it. The author is so funny and easy to relate to. I can't wait to get my hands on her other books. Too bad I have a stack of books waiting for me, or I would get these right away!
Pages: 1 2