Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• Jackieray By  Jackieray
    09.16.17

no better diaper- I use them on my gradbaby I babysit. My bed stays dry for his mid day nap. He has eczema and his little behind stays nice and no break outs like other diapers caused. They work great for us. He is a happy baby, which makes me a happy Mommaw !!

• kiarakuhn1993 By  kiarakuhn1993
    09.12.17

Fantastic

Huggies are the best for my family. Our family only uses huggies. The quality of huggies are way better than pampers or some off brand. I mean the price is high, but you are paying for an amazing diaper/pull-ups. My daughter doesn't pee right through these like In pampers. Wonderful product.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

I really do not like huggies due to the fact that the sizes are a bit off proportioned, my son was only a few months and would wear a size 2 but they were too big, any other brand they would fit fine. The huggies diapers were not very absorable and I would need to change my son a lot more frequently than the other diapers. They were also unconfortable for my son to wear when he would crawl around eventually making him fussy. Sorry Huggies but no points from me.

• Megbria By  Megbria
    05.06.17

These are the best!

As a mom of 2 girls, I have tried all kinds of diapers. Huggies are hands down the best. They have the best fasciners, the best coverage, the best absorbancy, and the best fit. I highly recommend them!

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Huggies were just "OK" for us. We'd use them in a pinch but didn't prefer them as our primary brand. Specifically, it seemed that as our daughter got older, she would be prone to diaper rash while wearing Huggies. This could be specific to her, but left us wondering what might be the difference. The more we paid attention, it seemed that Huggies didn't wick the moisture away from her as much as other brands.

• Braunkatie By  Braunkatie
    12.30.16

The only huggies I use are the huggies little movers, the rest leaked and I ended up having to throw alot away.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Huggies cannot told my almost two year old son overnight. Waking up every morning to wet belly baby not matter what I did. I had to constant change his sheets and give him another bath in the mornings.

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

These are great diapers. As advertised, they can hold up for 12 hours. They are awesome especially for long distance trips. I tried multiple brands but these are the best ones.

• taraneugebauer By  taraneugebauer
    04.08.16

Huggies are my go to brand for diapers. The fit is perfect for my baby. And the softness of these diapers makes me feel good about her wearing them. I've tried several different brands and these are the best by far. Ive yet to have a diaper leak yet!

• ashlynn2689 By  ashlynn2689
    02.26.16

These are nice diapers but I have a problem with leaking with these