Hint Unsweetened Essence Water | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77

This is super delicious water. I love it since its a natural flavor. So many flavored waters have an aftertaste. This really is just the right hint of flavor.

• paulanderssen5 By  paulanderssen5

These drinks have no sugar and no artificial sweeteners added, so if you're expecting this to taste like a soda or juice, then don't bother. If you're expecting water with a squeeze of lemon or blackberry or watermelon, then you will like Hint. It's a significant improvement over regular water without the added chemicals most competitors have. It's fairly expensive, but is available significantly cheaper by the case on Amazon.

• aw5225 By  aw5225

I LOVE this water! I like water with just a little flavor to it, and this fits the bill. It doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or sugar, and it tastes so natural, unlike other brands of flavored water. I especially loved it when I was pregnant and had to drink water constantly! :)

• csherman By  csherman

I decided to try this in the blackberry flavor because of it had zero calories. The slogan is "drink water, not sugar." Well, it's great that I'm not drinking sugar, but this tastes like the most watered-down flavored anything I have ever tried. I really don't like it and I don't even know if I can finish the bottle. I get the idea of having a "hint" of the taste...but apparently, it needs a much stronger hint!