› Food & Drink Reviews Other Reviews

Bread Bowl Pasta
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.0 28 60%
rated #49 in Other
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
28 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta
shelstrat
on Apr 05, 2012   ::  YUM! YUM!! YUM!!! These are wonderful! There are times when it seems that can skimp of the "extras" but overall between the bread bowl and the pasta there is more than enough.
shardesty
on Sep 30, 2011   ::  I was hesitant to try these thinking that the bread bowl would be a mushy mess, but in the end i LOVED it!!! it was way bigger than i was expecting it to be but found myself taking bite after bite even though i was full just because it was so good. i am thankful that the closest dominos doesnt deliver to my neighborhood and is kind of out of the way because i would more than likely get one at least once a week.
PunkyNVS
on Sep 28, 2011   ::  I love the chicke alfredo bowl! It makes two or three large meals for me. The only downside is that is is kinda greasy on the bottom. I try not to get them too often because of the amount of carbs, but it is a great splurge!
AnnaJane
on Oct 16, 2010   ::  Wow . . . the whole concept of this product is just so wrong to me. It's definitely not Atkins-friendly. I try for no more than one starch per meal; pasta and bread (and it looks like a whole lot of bread) together in one dish does not work for me. I guess it's a carb-lovers dream, though (hence all the positive reviews?).
BeccaBaby83
on Oct 05, 2010   ::  I tried the mac and cheese bread bowl. The pasta was alright. Lot's of bread. If you lifted the bread bowl up, there was so much grease left on the plate. Yuck! Not healthy.
megengildon
on Aug 17, 2009   ::  These are sooooo good! I ordered one at work a few weeks ago and ate on it for a couple days; it is A LOT of food. My husband and I have ordered them twice since then and will probably get another one soon...
bmcgeorge
on Jun 25, 2009   ::  i love dominos and would love to try this!
andikern1
on Jun 12, 2009   ::  I went to the dominos in my area when they had a free bread bowl for that day for about 4 hours. They are pretty decent size for the money. They start at $5.99 depending on which flavor you get.
SAMNJTM
on Jun 12, 2009   ::  Have been curious about these, so thanks for the info!! We are going to try one this week!
marshalow
on Jun 12, 2009   ::  So good! you must try.. tastes delicious!
Pages: 1 2 3