› Food & Drink Reviews Dairy Reviews

rated #8 in Dairy
most helpful review
WeiserAcademy   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
18 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dannon Greek Yogurt
lovethegame
5 days ago   ::  My family and I love greek yogurt. we use it instead of sower cream for things all the time. love how it is better for you. we foster puppys and we even add the plane greek yogurt to there food. feel they should eat heathy also. I can't say there is any of the flavors that we have not liked.
ShellM4
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  I enjoy this yogurt, it is creamy and smooth and they have some great flavors. But they are not the best greek yogurt, I prefer Fage over any other.
megbell
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  I actually prefer these to chobani, although thy don't have as many great flavors. Still, it tastes great, not as bitter as fage or chobani or other greek yogurts. Very creamy, tastes a lot like regular yogurt but more filling and healthier! Enough for a breakfast or even a light lunch.
killer_kitty
on Aug 12, 2013   ::  It's good but not as good as Fage or Chobani -- smaller portion than chobani.
zoeybeth10
on Nov 13, 2012   ::  Dannon greek yogurt is so smooth and creamy. I like eating it as a snack and using as a dip at parties!
wlroberts
on Oct 17, 2012   ::  I love this thick yogurt its full of flavor and very creamy.
Medderl
on Oct 10, 2012   ::  I really like the way this greek yogurt tastes, it is very filling. The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of sugar in it.
beevet
on Jul 20, 2012   ::  nice and thick, not too sour, even my littles liked it :-)
TheWhitePegasus
on Jun 01, 2012   ::  This was so good when I tried it. I wanted to try a Greek yogurt so I picked this one and I was amazed. I had blueberry and it was one of the best yogurts I have ever had!
WeiserAcademy
on May 10, 2012   ::  My husband recently bought the Dannon brand of Greek yogurt for me as the store was out of the other brand I used. It was creamy and delicious and much less expensive than the other brand. I enjoyed it with fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries from the local farmers. I made a parfait for the children with Dannon Greek Yogurt, sliced local strawberries, and local orange blossom honey drizzled on top. They all loved it. Thanks to Dannon, we have a new favorite and affordable greek yogurt.
Pages: 1 2