› Food & Drink Reviews Dairy Reviews

rated #7 in Dairy
most helpful review
ThatsMeCada   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
20 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dannon Greek Yogurt
happystar
5 days ago   ::  The best yougert forever i luv it!!!!!!!
ThatsMeCada
on Oct 22, 2014   ::  Dannon is a great yogurt however i find their greek yogurt to be on the thinner side than some other yogurts such as chobani which seems to be more authentic than dannon.
lovethegame
on Aug 22, 2014   ::  My family and I love greek yogurt. we use it instead of sower cream for things all the time. love how it is better for you. we foster puppys and we even add the plane greek yogurt to there food. feel they should eat heathy also. I can't say there is any of the flavors that we have not liked.
ShellM4
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  I enjoy this yogurt, it is creamy and smooth and they have some great flavors. But they are not the best greek yogurt, I prefer Fage over any other.
megbell
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  I actually prefer these to chobani, although thy don't have as many great flavors. Still, it tastes great, not as bitter as fage or chobani or other greek yogurts. Very creamy, tastes a lot like regular yogurt but more filling and healthier! Enough for a breakfast or even a light lunch.
killer_kitty
on Aug 12, 2013   ::  It's good but not as good as Fage or Chobani -- smaller portion than chobani.
zoeybeth10
on Nov 13, 2012   ::  Dannon greek yogurt is so smooth and creamy. I like eating it as a snack and using as a dip at parties!
wlroberts
on Oct 17, 2012   ::  I love this thick yogurt its full of flavor and very creamy.
Medderl
on Oct 10, 2012   ::  I really like the way this greek yogurt tastes, it is very filling. The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of sugar in it.
beevet
on Jul 20, 2012   ::  nice and thick, not too sour, even my littles liked it :-)
Pages: 1 2