Dannon Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks Reviews

• ThatsMeCada ThatsMeCada
    10.22.14

Dannon is a great yogurt however i find their greek yogurt to be on the thinner side than some other yogurts such as chobani which seems to be more authentic than dannon.

• misssfaith By  misssfaith
    12.02.14

Fabulous and tasty - besides it's healthy. I can only recommend it!

• happystar By  happystar
    11.19.14

The best yougert forever i luv it!!!!!!!

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.22.14

• lovethegame By  lovethegame
    08.22.14

My family and I love greek yogurt. we use it instead of sower cream for things all the time. love how it is better for you. we foster puppys and we even add the plane greek yogurt to there food. feel they should eat heathy also. I can't say there is any of the flavors that we have not liked.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.18.14

I enjoy this yogurt, it is creamy and smooth and they have some great flavors. But they are not the best greek yogurt, I prefer Fage over any other.

• megbell By  megbell
    02.18.14

I actually prefer these to chobani, although thy don't have as many great flavors. Still, it tastes great, not as bitter as fage or chobani or other greek yogurts. Very creamy, tastes a lot like regular yogurt but more filling and healthier! Enough for a breakfast or even a light lunch.

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

It's good but not as good as Fage or Chobani -- smaller portion than chobani.

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

Dannon greek yogurt is so smooth and creamy. I like eating it as a snack and using as a dip at parties!

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    10.17.12

I love this thick yogurt its full of flavor and very creamy.

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.10.12

I really like the way this greek yogurt tastes, it is very filling. The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of sugar in it.