Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.06.13

"Wow... Crayons," you say. "As in... the things that my kids color outside the lines with. What's the big deal?" What's the big deal? Well... nothing, if you're talking about crayons in general. But Crayola? These crayons are puh-retty dang special. Not only do they last forever, the lines they draw aren't chunky, the color actually STAYS, and the product is so much more vibrant than if you're just drawing with the free crayons that you get at Olive Garden (no offense, Olive Garden. I have nothing against your food - just your crayons.) Now, I realize that I sound kind of immatoooooor right now. (What kind of responsible adult still draws with crayons? Goodness!) Let me answer that with a logical answer that doesn't sound too implausible: I draw. And paint. And sketch. And doodle. And crayons are just about the only thing that I can color in my sketches with without making my little doodles look horrible. (Crayola colored pencils are fantabulous, too. :) If you're getting any other brand (not gonna name specifics here; that's just too harsh), please, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE consider switching to Crayola, as you (and your children) will be a lot more satisfied with the results. Trust me. I've been a loyal customer of Crayola since the age of 3, and I haven't looked back. [Thus, I leave you with a cliched farewell.]

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

My daughter loves these crayons. So do I who am I kidding 😀 really hold up!!

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    06.14.17

Best Crayons for school & crafts!

My kids love this . Great for elementary school when a the other kids swipe the crayons & with the built in sparpener, you do not have to worry about the mostly non working pancil sharpeners the y have in scholl nowadays. AA++++

• Vickytorres43 By  Vickytorres43
    06.13.17

My kids love this ever time we go to the store the want them the love to draw and color

• Heather2708 By  Heather2708
    05.22.17

How Too. Techniques. Color Charts

Crayons are great...except they need to be stronger so when coloring with pressure they don't break in half. EBen adding edges instead of just a round end to help stay within the lines. And even a how to color booklet. When and how to outline making it bold. When to color with straight line aND in circular. Maybe even having color charts that show which colors look good together

• Heather2708 By  Heather2708
    05.22.17

How Too. Techniques. Color Charts

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

Crayola products are THE only brand we buy any more. When my kids were little I tried the other brand since they were cheaper and found out that I was buying them frequently. once I spent the little bit extra I haven't gone back to another brand ever since. They color better, last longer and don't stink like the other ones. When it comes time for back to school, do the teachers a favor and buy the best.

• Tulip102903 By  Tulip102903
    04.30.17

The best

The only brand of crayons I buy! Other brands tend to be too waxy without as much color payoff. You can never go wrong with crayola!

• shsc82 By  shsc82
    04.22.17

The only crayons in my opinion

I am usually not a brand snob, I will buy what is on sale, or the store brand, except for a few items. Crayons is one such item. The only crayon worth buying is crayola. I always feel bad when people buy a bunch of cheapie crayons to send out with the christmas shoeboxes. Those poor kids don't deserve rose art or playskool, they deserve the crayolas!

• Meg123086 By  Meg123086
    04.19.17

I really enjoy the variety of colors that I get with Crayola. I've been using them my whole life and they have never let me down. The colors are vibrant and they last a long time!

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Color the world

Love all the different colors. It really gives you true variety and endless fun. Again I must say is this review as well - 'Fun for the whole family!!'.