Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.06.13

"Wow... Crayons," you say. "As in... the things that my kids color outside the lines with. What's the big deal?" What's the big deal? Well... nothing, if you're talking about crayons in general. But Crayola? These crayons are puh-retty dang special. Not only do they last forever, the lines they draw aren't chunky, the color actually STAYS, and the product is so much more vibrant than if you're just drawing with the free crayons that you get at Olive Garden (no offense, Olive Garden. I have nothing against your food - just your crayons.) Now, I realize that I sound kind of immatoooooor right now. (What kind of responsible adult still draws with crayons? Goodness!) Let me answer that with a logical answer that doesn't sound too implausible: I draw. And paint. And sketch. And doodle. And crayons are just about the only thing that I can color in my sketches with without making my little doodles look horrible. (Crayola colored pencils are fantabulous, too. :) If you're getting any other brand (not gonna name specifics here; that's just too harsh), please, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE consider switching to Crayola, as you (and your children) will be a lot more satisfied with the results. Trust me. I've been a loyal customer of Crayola since the age of 3, and I haven't looked back. [Thus, I leave you with a cliched farewell.]

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

The Best Crayola Crayons

These crayons are the best brand of crayons,but i love the fat ones,they are still crayola crayons,i love to use these crayons.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    08.03.17

Best Crayons ever

I love Crayola brand products and my son loves them too. The built in sharpener on the back makes this 64 count box of Crayola crayons a must have for my son and I.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

Love them!

Crayola is the only crayon brand I recommend for my students! Other crayons just don't stand up against Crayola! Their vibrant colors and non-waxy finish are the perfect complement to your school supplies!

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

Classic!

These are the classic go to crayons always! I remember that as a kid I loved having a fresh new box of Crayola crayons and to this day, as an adult, I still feel as happy when I get to use these trusty, classic, dependable crayons. I highly recommend these to anyone young or old. They are non waxy, bold, and sturdy. Honestly, Crayola crayons are the best on the market and that is why have stood the test of time!

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Bold is Best

Crayola is the BEST. I have purchased many other crayon/marker products for my children and the rest do just not compare! When using Crayola you are guaranteed a smooth bright coloring experience!

• Libra98 By  Libra98
    07.07.17

Crayola Forever

Crayola has ALWAYS been my "go-to" pack of crayons ever since I can remember. They glide on to the paper perfectly smooth and they are NOT messy! If you have a child who LOVES to write on walls, Crayola crayons are a gift from heaven, because they WASH OFF perfectly!!!

• sarah050 By  sarah050
    06.30.17

Love these Crayons

I love my Crayola crayons. I can remember using them as a kid and specifically requessting Crayola because I loved the smoothness and color they offer, not only that but all the fun names too! I highly recommend using Crayola crayons.

• Sierraann184 By  Sierraann184
    06.30.17

Best crayons out there!! Even better when they have the sharpener with it

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

My daughter loves these crayons. So do I who am I kidding 😀 really hold up!!

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    06.14.17

Best Crayons for school & crafts!

My kids love this . Great for elementary school when a the other kids swipe the crayons & with the built in sparpener, you do not have to worry about the mostly non working pancil sharpeners the y have in scholl nowadays. AA++++