Campbells Slow Kettle Portobello Mushroom Madeira Bisque | SheSpeaks Reviews

• valtup626 By  valtup626
    04.04.13

I really enjoyed Campbell's Slow Kettle Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque soup. It has a nice consistency and plenty of mushrooms. It comes in a see-through container. The portion is big enough to share, so with a sandwich, this makes a nice lunch for two. There are a variety of soup flavors from which to choose. The only problem I had with it was that the lid is not microwaveable so if you take it to work for lunch, you need to have plastic wrap on hand (according to the heating directions).

• BabyMeringue By  BabyMeringue
    03.19.13

MY FAVORITE SOUP! I love this, homemade or not. My recipe is a bit different, but its absoulutely wonderful for when you are sick, or unavailable to make something. Love it- 5 stars!

• pinkxlimes By  pinkxlimes
    02.22.13

This soups are my favorite! the braised beef stew is AMAZING and has to be one of my favorite stews of all time! so yummy and great mushroom flavor!

• samhia By  samhia
    02.18.13

Campbell's Slow Kettle Mushroom & Madeira Bisque is warming on a cold day. It is pretty tasty, much better then other brands I've tried. The only thing is the mushrooms are a bit tough.