› Beauty Reviews Clear Haircare Reviews

4.4 1008 92%
rated #2 in Clear Haircare
most helpful review
bellastarr   ::
This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.
least helpful review
Starryeyes63   ::
I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.
social divider social divider social divider
1008 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner
Missteri
5 days ago   ::  This product is not my normal Pantene products but I did try it because I got it from a friend couponer who urged me to try. I thought it had a good smell and worked pretty good on my hair. I have long curly hair so sometimes I have to use more of certain conditioners, but this one worked well with only using a little bit. I would recommend to friends because I think it's a good product with a good value.
JustMissAsh
on Nov 11, 2014   ::  Believe it or not, I got this on a disdiscount rack and tried it and loved it. Now I look for this brand first. I love hohow it made my hair feel and how it really helped. Great product.
my3jboyz
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I love this shampoo-conditioner combo. Doesn't leave my hair weighted down.
tasha1988s
on Oct 15, 2014   ::  love this product so much does wonders for myhair
Chamallie
on Oct 11, 2014   ::  This is in my top 3 must have hair care lines. Every formula is amazing and makes my hair so healthy looking. I don't need any styling products when I use this line. I recommend it to all my FB fans and everyone loves it too.
oliviacharlene
on Sep 27, 2014   ::  I've used this shampoo many times, and it always makes my hair super soft and shiny. The only problem is the bottle design. Some of the bottles are almost impossible to open if you don't have nails, and really hurt your finger trying! My mom who has arthritis has it even worse with this bottle.
TmrVlz84
on Sep 15, 2014   ::  Was very happy with this product! I love the scent of this and loved that my hair felt moisturized and not weighed down after using it. It felt truly clean! I will continue to use this product!
MamaDoss
on Aug 28, 2014   ::  CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner has a very nice light scent. I like the way it leaves my naturally hair soft, silky and manageable. After using this conditioner I am able to comb through my hair without tangles. I also like the fact that it does not irritate my sensitive scalp. I have recommended this product to my family and friends, because of the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
xkkmkkx
on Aug 24, 2014   ::  I use this as a pretreatment before my shampoo because I use a lot of product that dries out my scalp. I definitely recommend to those with dry, itchy, or dandruff issues.
ChelseaEvans5914
on Aug 23, 2014   ::  I love my Aveda products so I'm kind of biased. If you're going to buy hair products from the grocery store then I don't mind this one. It has a great smell. Although I need to use more root boost when I use this product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101