› Beauty Reviews Clear Haircare Reviews

4.4 982 92%
rated #2 in Clear Haircare
most helpful review
bellastarr   ::
This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.
least helpful review
Starryeyes63   ::
I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.
social divider social divider social divider
982 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner
BrownEyeGirl
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  This a great product very thick so don't have use that much.
Katielou91
on Feb 08, 2014   ::  The line of clear scalp hair beauty line is awesome. I have a dry scalp but oily hair. The shampoo plus the conditioner cleans my hair and conditions it perfectly.
PinkieRose
SheSpeaks Tester
on Feb 05, 2014   ::  After using this conditioner it's one of my faves, smells great and works very well in my hair!
noori87
on Feb 02, 2014   ::  My Sis recommended me this conditioner for my dry frizzy hair. I hardly ever like a conditioner, but i actually thought this was a good product. it had a great fresh scent that lasted for hours. most of all it gave my hair a smooth finish.
jessdmill88
on Jan 30, 2014   ::  This conditioner works great, no tangles at all. I also love the scent!
angie_o
on Jan 29, 2014   ::  I have never heard of Clear but when I asked a friend about how it works, she told me it was better than head and shoulders. So I bought it to test the reviews, and i loved it i noticed a difference after 4 days. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone dealing with these frustrating dandruff left all over your hair and clothes.
freshmissjess
on Jan 15, 2014   ::  After having spent a few days on the beach I noticed that my scalp was extremely dry, & I was suffering from dandruff. I have tried a few salon products, and even a scalp treatment, but nothing seems to work. I had a coworker recommend the shampoo and conditioner, and surprisingly it got rid of my dad dress and my hair was healthy again. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Taracasa2000
on Dec 23, 2013   ::  Liked it! Smells good!
aedwards27604
on Nov 18, 2013   ::  This is a great product however I dont use it everyday. I only use it a few times a month when my scalp becomes itchy and dry...then I use it for about a week and go back to my regular shampoo. I found that when I used it everyday for months and months my hair kept getting oilier and oilier. I have natural oily hair anyway, I have to wash it everyday. So I went back to my normal shampoo and just keep adding it back in as necessary.
Edelweiss227
on Nov 04, 2013   ::  I received a bunch of small samples of Clear around Christmas time last year and decided to add them to my presents. EVERYONE loves it! They are constantly saying how they had no idea that Clear existed before that sample but they can't be without it now! It makes my hair so soft and it feels so healthy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99