› Beauty Reviews Clear Haircare Reviews

4.4 1018 92%
rated #2 in Clear Haircare
most helpful review
bellastarr   ::
This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.
least helpful review
Starryeyes63   ::
I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.
social divider social divider social divider
1018 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner
lquill88
on Mar 23, 2015   ::  One of my favorite less expensive brands of conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft after a shower. I also like the smell as well.
Reader10
on Mar 07, 2015   ::  I really love this conditioner. Whenever I use it, my hair always feels soft.
akmarquis3
on Feb 25, 2015   ::  Great Product love the way it leaves my scalp and hair feeling radiant and super soft. Love this product. Highly recommended .
susieolds
SheSpeaks Tester
on Feb 20, 2015   ::  I really like this shampoo. It really seems to give a deep clean without it feeling stripped. I have alot of hair, but its thin hair, so alot of shampoos really weigh it down, this doesn't. It seems to also gives my hair more volume.
ckaypull
SheSpeaks Tester
on Jan 27, 2015   ::  Great product with clean feel afterwards
RosemaryS
on Jan 07, 2015   ::  I use this shampoo and it works great and is lightly scented
1andonlySylvia
on Dec 25, 2014   ::  This works good...can't always afford...but worth it when I can buy it!
Erickaaa
on Dec 07, 2014   ::  I've tried this product a while back and I have to say I absolutely love it!!! In my opinion it does exactly what it says it does totally would recommend this to a friend
s12s2jo
on Dec 05, 2014   ::  love clear hair care. it doesn't dry my hair out like some others
Tiffybear1627
on Nov 29, 2014   ::  My hair is usually dried out by different shampoos so I have to stay with a specific one for longer than a month, this is a miracle worker!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 102