› Beauty Reviews Clear Haircare Reviews

4.4 1001 92%
rated #2 in Clear Haircare
most helpful review
bellastarr   ::
This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.
least helpful review
Starryeyes63   ::
I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.
social divider social divider social divider
1001 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner
MamaDoss
4 days ago   ::  CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner has a very nice light scent. I like the way it leaves my naturally hair soft, silky and manageable. After using this conditioner I am able to comb through my hair without tangles. I also like the fact that it does not irritate my sensitive scalp. I have recommended this product to my family and friends, because of the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
xkkmkkx
1 week ago   ::  I use this as a pretreatment before my shampoo because I use a lot of product that dries out my scalp. I definitely recommend to those with dry, itchy, or dandruff issues.
ChelseaEvans5914
on Aug 23, 2014   ::  I love my Aveda products so I'm kind of biased. If you're going to buy hair products from the grocery store then I don't mind this one. It has a great smell. Although I need to use more root boost when I use this product.
lickysplitnik
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Simply I received this product for a viewing purposes from another site I can't tell the difference whether it worked right away due to just a sampling also I checked prices my shampoo is cheaper than Ness so I'm going to be sticking with my own shampoo that I normally use
Suchitra
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  I loved this conditioner.. I have wavy frizzy hair and this product left my hai pretty friiz free and soft.. It rwmoved tangles as well.. The only thing I like less was the hair getting sticky and oily in a couple days..
fifi_castillo
on Aug 18, 2014   ::  I love this shampoo conditioner combo The shampoo actually conditions my hair unlike other shampoos tend to tangle my hair as I wash it. It has a great price point and is easily available in all stores. I really love the scent also it lasts all day.
Leese910
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  love how well this works...leaves a clean scalp and refreshing smell
Allyock
on Jul 30, 2014   ::  This is great I have dry scalp all year long and after using this about a week it feels better the smell is great and my hair looks fabulous
kott25
on Jul 29, 2014   ::  THis is a great product
tryinkidd
on Jun 09, 2014   ::  WORKS WELL BUT... very hard to get out of the bottle. Other than the packaging I think the product works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 101