CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bellastarr bellastarr
    08.19.12

This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.

• Starryeyes63 Starryeyes63
    09.02.12

I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    07.31.17

Good

This is a nice shampoo. It has a good scent and removes all the dirt on my scalp. It doesn't give me dandruff and my hair feels really soft after I wash it with this product! I really like this and will keep buying it.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    07.05.17

Super product!

I have tried many conditioners in search of one that can help my dry damaged hair. Up until now, I have failed miserably. Clear feels good going on my hair, thick and smells good but (this is where it differs from others) once I rinse it out my hair still feels hydrated. Hours later my hair still feels nourished whereas all others have lost luster. I personally feel the price for this product is well worth it. I consider it magic.

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

AMAZING

this stuff is really really great. It works so good on my hair and leaves my hair shiny and really soft. I love the smell and the texture. the price is good and it does its job.

• Sandra7 By  Sandra7
    07.20.16

Love clear shampoo .. I have itching scalp once in a while and this works !

• nafrod By  nafrod
    06.19.16

Great product; low price

One of my most favorite drugstore brands. Clear does not build up, so it is not gunky or gross, but will leave your hair smooth and shiny. Don't be scared to purchase because it's cheap-- it's a quality product.

• bev1126 By  bev1126

A must havr

I love, love, love this product. Leaves hair soft, shiny, manageable and smells good. Not build up, easy rinsing.

• CaylaRae73 By  CaylaRae73

Learning from my Childhood Teacher

I was introduced to shampoo & conditioner by my daughter. I had tried several only to leave my hair brittle, dry, frizzy and with more split ends than I had originally begun. I had asked for advise from my professional beautician, as well as from a professional at a top dollar salon. None of the expensive shampoo and conditioners helped. Matter-of-fact, they only dried my hair out worse. I began to lose my hair in fistfuls. My doctor had told me it might happen due to the many prescriptions I am on, but I didn't let that stop me. My daughter found Clear and I have been hooked since. As a business owner, I'm not ashamed to greet our customers on a daily basis. Clear gave me my spirit back.

• CaylaRae73 By  CaylaRae73

Learning from my Childhood Teacher

• Cbe848 By  Cbe848
    03.19.16

Bought this by mistake. I tried it. I love the scent, and it leaves my hair so nice. I will definitely buy it again.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. I thought it performed really well, keeping it smooth, moisturized and didn't weigh it down. I tried the one for fine hair, as that was the only choice at the store that day. I have long thick hair.