CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bellastarr bellastarr
    08.19.12

This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.

• Starryeyes63 Starryeyes63
    09.02.12

I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.

• jennxlouhoo By  jennxlouhoo
    08.25.15

I love this product. It leaves my hair soft and not tangled after. I would recomend this to everyone who has problems with there current shampoo

• Jess1989 By  Jess1989
    08.17.15

One of the best out there. Makes your hair so smooth and makes its very shiny

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    08.12.15

I have used every shampoo and conditioner known to women and I love this one. It makes my hair easy to comb and I had very thick hair and a lot of it too. I even get comments on how good it smells.

• delfino1604 By  delfino1604
    08.12.15

i had a few samples of this item and it made my hair feel great

• jocelyn1430 By  jocelyn1430
    07.23.15

Definitely love this! Leaves my hair smelling amazing!

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

absolutely love this product!! It smells great and makes my hair so smooth. What a great value, this conditioner is worth every penny!

• littledistrictgirl By  littledistrictgirl
    07.11.15

I super love this product! Clear scalp is nicely scented and the conditioner leaves my hair a lovely soft

• SheSpeaks101 By  SheSpeaks101
    04.09.15

I LOVED this, it's worth the money and works AWESOME.

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

This is a great product. Kept my hair clean, never felt any build up from it and rinsed out of my hair well. I never had dry or oily hair from it. I love this shampoo!

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

One of my favorite less expensive brands of conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft after a shower. I also like the smell as well.