CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bellastarr bellastarr

This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.

• Starryeyes63 Starryeyes63

I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.

• Debra99 By  Debra99

I love the way my hair feels after I use the shampoo and conditors

• Patmolina35 By  Patmolina35

I brought this item because it said clear scalp thinking it helps with build up its was just ok just like other shampoos and of course all conditioners make your hair feel nice and soft. I'm still looking for that great shampoo and conditioner

• BluLadySuccess By  BluLadySuccess

When I used this product it was a sample that I received which came many conditioners and shampoos. At the time I was co-washing and had just removed my twists. I had lots of build up on my hair since had been using a lot of oil and dry shampoos to keep my twists looking great. This shampoo and conditioner worked wonders for my hair. I am African American with long curly hair which holds water. Nonetheless, this product penetrated my scalp and left my hair feeling very clean. When it was time to wash my hair again after 2 weeks, my hair was still clean. I simply washed my hair for new natural style.

• momspeak5 By  momspeak5

I love the way the Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy total care conditioner works on my hair. The only thing I am not pleased with is that it is very hard to squeeze out of the bottle.

• SueG907 By  SueG907

Best shampoo ever!! Cleans without stripping my hair of it's color, adds volume, and makes my hair look great.

• Sarahcarabia811 By  Sarahcarabia811

My FAVORITE!! I only use a little bit and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft. I have a lot of hair, it's not really thick and not too thin, but it makes my hair feel more fuller. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

• JackieG By  JackieG

I originally purchased this because I had a coupon for a buy 1 get 1 free. But now it's become a regular item in the bathroom with or without a coupon and or sale. I love how it makes my hair feel and as you can see in my pic I have quite a bit of hair lol

• jennxlouhoo By  jennxlouhoo

I love this product. It leaves my hair soft and not tangled after. I would recomend this to everyone who has problems with there current shampoo

• Jess1989 By  Jess1989

One of the best out there. Makes your hair so smooth and makes its very shiny

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989

I have used every shampoo and conditioner known to women and I love this one. It makes my hair easy to comb and I had very thick hair and a lot of it too. I even get comments on how good it smells.