› Beauty Reviews Clear Haircare Reviews

4.4 992 92%
rated #2 in Clear Haircare
most helpful review
bellastarr   ::
This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.
least helpful review
Starryeyes63   ::
I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.
social divider social divider social divider
992 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner
tryinkidd
on Jun 09, 2014   ::  WORKS WELL BUT... very hard to get out of the bottle. Other than the packaging I think the product works.
AlluvialFlux
on Jun 04, 2014   ::  I loved the scent; it was also very creamy. Even after a thourough rinsing I felt a residue. My hair looked good after blowdring but the next morning appeared greasy and limp. I have thick ;colour treated hair and have never had an issue with lack of volume or greasiness. It has been put to the back of the shelf for "emergency use" :(
Nancyta
on May 30, 2014   ::  Great product. Fresh scent.
PinkTexasChick
on May 21, 2014   ::  It's a great shampoo with plenty of lather but it really doesn't help the flaky scalp issue. I say this is more for those with a dry scalp and not so oily hair.
CeseleyDavis
on May 21, 2014   ::  I tired this and it made my hair soft it made my scalp a little oily.
AmandaCook
on May 15, 2014   ::  Helps me a lot compared to others
katiedileo
on May 15, 2014   ::  I've tried this. I have scalp psoriasis, and while I know this is not for that, I do like to use regular shampoos once in a blue and that thought that this would at least not make it worse if not maybe help! It didn't make it worse, but I think the creamy consistency of this shampoo may have made me break out on my hairline (I have adult acne so I am sensitive to these types of things). PLUS it made my hair sort of flat. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because it made my hair soft, and it smells great!
Tawnweya
on May 15, 2014   ::  Awesome product!!! Worked wonders on my thick hair tangles. Moisturizing without leaving my hair greasy. I was able to prolong my hair wash days. Super valuable with a little baby demanding my attention!
bossy12
on May 15, 2014   ::  I never tried the product how does this survey works, do I have to purchase the product or do you send it to me to try.
perfectpurvee
on Apr 27, 2014   ::  I absolutely love this shampoo! I have tried many kinds and have found this works the best for me. It doesnt weigh your hair down and it keeps it smooth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100