CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bellastarr bellastarr
    08.19.12

This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.

• Starryeyes63 Starryeyes63
    09.02.12

I generally buy high-end hair products, but I do have a few holy grail cheap drugstore products that I love, so I was really hoping to find some more to add to the collection. The smell is great; fresh and slightly feminine. It also lated much longer than the scent of most other condtioners. Unfortunately this is the most positive thing I can say about it. It was nice and creamy, but left the feeling of a lot fo buildup. I like a condtioner that will nourish, but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighted down. I also noticed that it didn't do so well making the frizzies around my face calm down, though it did pretty well on my ends. Hair around my face is much finer. I used this with my usual heat protector to make sure that no additional styling products would effect how it makes me hair. It was pretty flat without the usual volume and movement. My hair was somewhat dull and looked greasy on top much sooner than it usually does. On the plus side, my hair felt very soft, but this wasn't enough to make up for the overall lackluster appearance. I tried this several times just wanting to like it because of the clever packagining, scent, and who doesn't love a cheap, great conditioner? This just wasn't for me, and I can't say I would suggest it to anyone based on my experience.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. I thought it performed really well, keeping it smooth, moisturized and didn't weigh it down. I tried the one for fine hair, as that was the only choice at the store that day. I have long thick hair.

• Quickie628 By  Quickie628
    01.19.16

Love this shampoo the s ent lasts even after 2 days. Keeps my hair soft and shiny.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

The only conditioner I will use. Moisturizing and not too heavy on my hair.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I haven't use this before but I will definitely will soon

• tracymizell4 By  tracymizell4
    11.24.15

Have not ever tried this but would definitely love to soon

• ninimon123 By  ninimon123
    11.23.15

i havent used this but i will deinitely would want to try it since i;'s a good branf

• chlari9 By  chlari9
    11.22.15

I have some of this shampoo and conditioner because of coupons, I really loved the sent of it. I am not the type to smell stuff in stores so I was more than surprised when I opened it up in the shower. The product worked really well on my hair to making it soft and shiny. When I ever get coupons for this product I ALWAYS pick it up.

• chlari9 By  chlari9
    11.22.15

• TARA1178 By  TARA1178
    11.07.15

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells good and leaves my hair feeling crisp and clean!

• lwatson1214 By  lwatson1214
    11.04.15

I have thin, oily, hair, and this shampoo is the only product that I have found that works. It keeps my hair fresh, while giving it volume. LOVE it!