› Food & Drink Reviews Dairy Reviews

rated #15 in Dairy
most helpful review
WeiserAcademy   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
3 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt
beevet
on Jul 20, 2012   ::  loved thisa when we tried it, but it's hard to find in our part of ohio
WeiserAcademy
on May 22, 2012   ::  Absolute favorite in our house. We love the Maple, Vanilla, and the Plain varieties. I used to own a healthy food store and bought these in cases for our customers. I could order 10 cases and could not keep it stocked. It disappeared so quickly. It is a rich, thick, delicious yogurt and the cream rises to the top.
jjsurvey52
on Oct 16, 2010   ::  I just bought this the other day to try something new. I'm pretty bored with Yoplait and Dannon yogurts. It is all natural and completely delicious! It is rich in flavor. The consistency is not as stiff as the other yogurts I've had, it's almost liquid like. If you're looking for something without all the artificial ingredients I would check this out.
To review, please  Login  or  Join