Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks Reviews

• locks1 locks1
    01.11.12

We have two of these carseats, one in each of our vehicles. Have loved it since the day we installed it. Very comfortable for our 3 year old who is very tall for his age. We are expecting our 2nd child in June and I hope they don't change anything about these seats by the time the next baby needs one!!

• bvcoyne By  bvcoyne
    12.08.16

Best seat- worth the expense.

Loved this car seat. Not just for the obvious safety factors, but my child NEVER fought getting into her car seat. Not once. I have to believe it was because the seat was amazingly comfortable to her! I highly recommend Britax.

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

I absolutely love this car seat. I have same brand at home. And its great.

• JByerly By  JByerly
    01.04.16

I have nothing but positive things to say about this car seat and Britax in general. I spent weeks researching convertible car seats before purchasing our Britax Marathon. Our tall son (90th percentile) has always been comfortable in it, both forward and rear facing; the straps are easy to loosen/tighten and remain straight (no twisting); it's easy to adjust as my son grows; and it's a breeze to clean. We love it so much, we just purchased a second for our new baby. The seats are a bit of an investment, but the quality construction and peace of mind from a top rated product are priceless

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

ewst to clean. my nephew is usually a ,essy easter. this seat saves a lot of hassle.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I love my Britax Marathon. We started using it around 6 months old in the rear-facing position and transitioned to forward-facing, using until my child was ready to move up to the Britax Frontier Harness Booster. Not only was this seat easy to install and move from car to car, but it was also easy to travel with. The seat is also easy to take apart for cleaning purposes. I always felt as though my child was safe and secure in this seat.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

We have Britax carseat in both of our cars and we absolutely love them. It is nice knowing our kids are safe.

• letsgoshopping By  letsgoshopping
    08.16.15

We have loved Britax! All three of our kids grew up in them!!!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.25.15

This is a favorite car seat in use for 3 of my grandchildren! They are roomy and comfortable and keep the kids safe. They fit nicely in the backseat and gives the kids ample leg room.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Love our britax marathon! We bought a safety first as a second carseat for my husbands car and hate it. Wish we would have spent the extra $$ and bought another marathon.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

Very comfy and easy to remove the cover for clean up. Easy to unbuckle and switch cars.