› Beauty Reviews Hair Care Reviews

Professional Smoothing …
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.8 19 100%
rated #8 in Hair Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
19 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Bioinfusion Professional Smoothing Shampoo
summersun21
on May 17, 2012   ::  Great shampoo and very fresh scent
drhoward76
on Feb 15, 2011   ::  worked really well.
penniesfrhvn
on Feb 13, 2011   ::  I love Biofusion products. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for a few months now and love the way my hair looks and feels. I like the soft feeling, how clean my hair feels and the shine.
mamausa
on Feb 12, 2011   ::  i have been using this shampoo it is great ,i have blond dry hair while my douther have dark oily hair-this shampoo works for both of us:)great product
Rawanz
on Feb 03, 2011   ::  I have used other bio shampoos but i am willing to try this one!!!
shruti05
on Feb 03, 2011   ::   I have curly hair that needs moisture and my hair has gone through intensive chemical hair straightening. So i am absolutely ready ad willing to try this product.
attngetr
on Jan 28, 2011   ::  Absolutely love this product!!! All phases of it!
TnBabe38462
on Jan 28, 2011   ::  My mother uses this and one weekend when I stayed at her house, I used it while I was there. Just twice I used it on my hair and I could tell the difference. My hair is very thick and it gets oily very easily. But, with Bio my hair did excellent, and mind you I live in TN and I used this product in the middle of July! My hair never felt weighed down, didn't get greasy, frizz was definitely gone the whole day, and it made my hair smell wonderful all day long!
mjanette
on Jan 25, 2011   ::  Greatt Product !!!
SDot423
on Jan 19, 2011   ::  When I saw this product, I smiled... =) because I am using both the shampoo and conditioner (Bioinfusion Professional) these past couple weeks! I wonder do they make this brand in a soulfate free product too, that would be even BETTER! In DE they sell this at BJ's (in economy size), Rite Aid, Walgreens, and I believe I have purchased this brand at wal-mart too!
Pages: 1 2