› Beauty Reviews Fragrance Reviews

rated #81 in Fragrance
most helpful review
Liduvina   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
9 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Bath and Body Works Forever Red
DynamicNova
on Apr 22, 2014   ::  Love bath and body works, this one is a little overpowering, but a very classy scent.
Luvlady21
on Aug 24, 2013   ::  Was too strong for me
kuananysha
on Jul 15, 2013   ::  the perfume is very "grown' if you will ;) got 4 it
hollyn
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  this isnt my scent but if i didnt have anything elese i would use it
Liduvina
on Apr 27, 2013   ::  I like bath and body works. This particular scent was very nice. The price is so reasonable. The scent does not fade away quickly.
unfamiliarsmith
on Feb 10, 2013   ::  The scent of Forever Red was way too strong for me. I like scents that are subtle and understated. Forver Red is definitely neither of those things.
meditationmama
on Jan 07, 2013   ::  I bought this over Christmas to give as a gift and ended up keeping it because it smelled so good. This one is a keeper for Bath and Body.
HeatherSeasr83
on Jan 04, 2013   ::  LOVE, LOVE< LOVE this scent from BBW! A deep sexy scent that's perfect for this season or a night out on the town
mysavingslink
on Dec 18, 2012   ::  I have been a long time fan of Bath & Body Works and enjoy trying anything new they come out with, and their new Forever Red fragrance was no different. When I first smelled it from the bottle, I didn't think that I would like it, but I quickly changed my mind once I put it on. It is different than most of the other scents from Bath & Body Works, this is definitely a perfume, not a body splash fruity scent. I love the hint of vanilla without being to overwhelming. Definitely a keeper!
To review, please  Login  or  Join