strivectin strivectin sd | SheSpeaks

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

Did Not Work For Me

So far I have used almost a full bottle of this and have not seen any improvement or results. It is a expensive product and I had hoped to see some results. I will go back to less expensive products that actually work.

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

Strivectin makes the absolute best products for your skin. I am 30 years old and love several of the products that they make!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    12.31.13

I've only tried Strivectin a few times but look forward to seeing what it can do for me!

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

I have always liked StriVectin products, but the stretch mark cream works great on my skin. I have used many products on my skin and this is the only one that seems to start working right away. It is not greasy and it has a nice peppermint scent that does not over power your other fragrances.

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I used this because it had great reviews for taking care of stretch marks and wrinkles but it ended up giving me contact dermatitis. I believe it was too strong and irritated my skin (which rarely happens), which is unfortunate because I've heard great reviews on it. I may try it again but use it less often and see if it works but if you have really sensitive skin I would be careful with how much and how you use this product.

• RozeReviews By  RozeReviews
    06.28.13

I am not going to say it does everything it promises, but it does do more than any eye cream has done in a long time. At 40, my crows eyes have come out in force, so receiving this as a sample was a real gift. It truly has smoothed out the eye wrinkles, and puffiness. The dark circles are still there, but they have always been there. To ask for that might mean asking for a new face. Though I find this extremely pricey, I also think it might be worth the money saved from less makeup and eye treatments.

• moopsie By  moopsie
    06.13.13

I love this as a daily moisturizer. At 34, I am beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I can't say that it has helped much with these, but I used to get a pillow crease on my face every morning that often took a couple of hours to go a way completely. It was so obvious, it was embarrassing. After a month or so of using this cream, my skin is so hydrated that I haven't woken up with a crease on my face since. Yes, it is spendy. But if you shop carefully you can find rather deep discounts. Plus a little goes a long way. The overall consistency of my skin is improved by probably 60% and I NEVER get breakouts. I'm hooked.

• laclay By  laclay
    10.27.11

I received a sample, it did help withe the fine lines around my eyes but it's more than I'm willing to spend.

• DChieffo By  DChieffo
    10.27.11

I used this product for about 8 months and saw no difference in wrinkles. Did not try it on stretch marks, but that is what it is originally for, so it may work for that but did not see any improvement in my wrinkles or skin. It is expensive too.

• imbak50 By  imbak50
    10.26.11

StriVectin is great on my skin to help the fine lines. I use it every night underneath my and on my face to keep the fine lines at a minimum. Being over 50 is more challengeing to find products for the African American skin to keep our skin supple and soft and ready for makeup when we wake up. I find this product most helpful and a really great product. I have been using it for about 8 months. Keep up the great work!