Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint | SheSpeaks

• kreiter kreiter
    08.25.14

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

• Royale89 By  Royale89
    05.30.09

The smell is light and refreshing..the body lotion is great to put on at night.

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

Love the Aromatherapy line and they do have a good concentration of essential oils. Reasonably priced during the Semi Annual Sales so I stock up. My husband uses the Eucalyptus Spearmint and he loves it... says it wakes him up in the morning and gets him ready for the day! I personally love the Black Currant Vanilla as well as this one!

• mytwoboysincg By  mytwoboysincg
    03.16.09

I love the eucalyptus and spearmint hand soap. I stock up when they are on sale and take advantage of any additional discounts that I can find. There are several of the Bath and Body Works scents that I enjoy, but this one is definitely my favorite!