Bath & Body Works  Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint

4.5
              Rated #43 in Skin Care
82 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I don't like the eucalyptus either however, spearmint is always a nice fragrance. My favorite scents from Bath and Body Works is the cloves & cinnamon by Slatkins and there signature scent the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

I don't like the eucalyptus. To strong for me.

I tried the body wash and I think that when someone has a cold, this is perfect for clearing the sinuses and relieving cold symptoms. For everyday use however, it is really too strongly scented. It gave me a terrible headache. The tingly sensation on my skin was refreshing and cool, but not worth the headache. Should be strictly advertised for head colds or to clear sinuses.

The smell is ok for a while.. but i need to take bath before i go out because this smells like old lady

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

I wasn't so impressed about this item when I tried... Stress Relief doesn't apply to much. It has a nice scent

Perfect for an alone spa night and its amazing lotion and its nor expensive

The product thickness was perfect for me. However, the scent was so overpowering it kept making me sneeze.

My favorite is the Lavender! Still a great product. This scent is very strong. Great if you have a cold, but a little much for every day use.

The lotion works well The scent us nice but very overwhelming at first

THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! Put on a relaxing soundtrack and turn off the lights... You'll be down for the count in no time;)

I love the Aromatherapy products that Bath and Body Works produces. I have used this scent a lot and I find it to be very relaxing and a great stress reliever. I like to put it on my arms and hands whenever I am working. Great products!

I love this lotion and it's part of my gift basket for different occasions! The entire collection is wonderful!

This lotion smells great, moisturizes, lasts a long time and actually relieves stress and tension for me. It is one of my bath & body favorites.

Yummy relaxation....we sent this to teachers for Christmas, I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.