CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• C2mom123 By  C2mom123     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

The shampoo was Great. I felt like it was really cleaning my hair and the texture afterwards was soft and smooth! The shampoo was the right amount of thickness and lathered really well!

• MRG1111 By  MRG1111     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Such lather and smells so good. My hair feels so clean and easy to rinse. My hair looks and feels great!

• karrie_rebecca By  karrie_rebecca     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

This shampoo was so creamy, and it smelt so good. I looked forward to taking a shower, it was like getting my hair washed at a salon! I loved it.

• ChubbyCheeks1973 By  ChubbyCheeks1973     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I liked how my hair felt. It was soft and smells great.

• vei4346 By  vei4346     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

My hair doesn't feel stripped or extremely brittle when dried. It feels clean, yet moisturized, which shampoo is supposed to have that effect on your hair, but most don't. Love the moisture!

• Babygirl1823 By  Babygirl1823     SheSpeaks Tester

amazing! love it

• redheadedgranny By  redheadedgranny     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

love it. hair is smooth and soft and smells geat

• tabs0902008 By  tabs0902008     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

MY hair was so soft after using this product !!!

• sallyhehe By  sallyhehe     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

it smells great and my hair is so soft, manageable after using it, definitely recommend it

• simbalala By  simbalala     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I love this shampoo. It makes hair soft and clean. Smells great. I could not wait for the sample so I just bought one myself.