Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• MrsHolder By  MrsHolder
    11.04.13

This foundation is awesome. I use it on top of a primer that is specifically for oily skin as foundation tends to make my oily face shinier. This foundation has yet to do that to my skin and the color fits me perfectly it is amazing!! Its almost like I was born with perfect skin.

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    10.26.13

Maybelline Fit Me foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations I've tried. I use a primer first before applying so that it can last long, conceal with the Fit Me concealer, and finish with the Fit Me powder. This foundation is a light to medium coverage, and buildable. The foundation makes my face look dewy without looking oily. I recommend using a stipple brush for an airbrush finish.

• ornestac By  ornestac

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I use this foundation only on top of my concealer. I have really bad dark circles and it helps cover them up even more. It doesn't cake up and is great on my dry skin. I do wish it had a little heavier coverage though.

• pammy0011 By  pammy0011
    10.02.13

this was a nice light feeling foundation but i wish it had more coverage

• yamilethf By  yamilethf
    09.30.13

this is the perfect foundation for summer its light and it blends into your skin like a dream, all though this is a light foundation you can definitely build it to a full coverage without feeling heavy on your skin. The shade selection is great there a shade for every skin tone. the only downside that I see is that it doesn't have a pump other than that its a great foundation.

• BeautyJunkie03 By  BeautyJunkie03
    07.31.13

This foundation received a lot of hype and i was sadly disappointed. I found that the product was blotchy andjust didn't blend into my skin. It was very obvious that I had foundation on and it almost seemed to bubble on my skin. This product was a purchase I regret making.

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

i really like this foundation it is so blendable. but you have to set it with a powder or you will look like you have an oily face. but it really is a great product.

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.18.13

Awesome brand.. From what I hear this stuff works.

• xoxkisses371 By  xoxkisses371
    05.17.13

I really liked this foundation, though it didn't really stand out to me as I never bought it again after I ran out. would not recommend for oily skin types, but I don't have a problem with oil so it worked just fine for me. I also like how many shades there are. Easier to find the perfect one.