Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3.8
              Rated #290 in Makeup - Face
92 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

I bought this in the matte type and it's probably my favorite drugstore foundation out there. I typically go for high end foundation, but this one just goes on so smooth on my face. The coverage is not heavy FYI, so if you're looking for that, this wont work for you most likely. I love this product because it doesn't go on heavy or think. It's smooth and light. After I apply and add concealer, I apply the Fit Me powder foundation and this thickens it up to medium coverage. I never suggest doubling up on liquid and powder foundations, but it works with this line. Love it.

Lovvvveee Love this so much, it's will always be a go to for me :)

Holy Grail Foundation This has been my go-to foundation for years! It doesnt make me break out and the finish is matte, but not drying. I wish the bottle had a pump because I always feel like I never get to use the entire amount of my bottle because of the packaging. Other than that, the product is a great price for the quality!

This foundation is awesome. I use it on top of a primer that is specifically for oily skin as foundation tends to make my oily face shinier. This foundation has yet to do that to my skin and the color fits me perfectly it is amazing!! Its almost like I was born with perfect skin.

Maybelline is my favorite makeup brand & it just works for me with this one & I love the stick one too. I'm buff beige & it just fits me :)

Really loved it. Great foundation

Prefect shade Goes onto my skin smoothly and evenly. Feels light. Great coverage. Easy to find my shade. Easily accessible in stores.

It leaves my skin soft. It is neither thick nor heavy. It lasts a lot. Does not dry my face or leave greasy.

Love it!!!!!! I dont have oily skin so it worked for me

Best drugstore make-up for Oily skin Maybelline FitMe Matte and Poreless is the best in drugstore make-up. This is a hit the shade ranges are vast with 8 new shades added for darker hued ladies. The formula lasts through the work day with barely a need to touch up. My shade is 360-372. Great for Oily skin

Great fit for me I was able to match my complexion on the first try. It looks like I am wearing nothing and feels that way too. I was impressed with the coverage. There are many shades and the price was good as well. I think most people who try this will like it.

Absolutely my holy grail foundation! It is lightweight with the perfect coverage. It isn't over-drying and is great for everyday wear. It also works great mixed with a moisturizer for lighting coverage. The only downside is that it doesn't have a pump.

Works for oily skin too if used the above trick I would recommend this product for people with different type of skin shades, and also for both oily and dry skin. For those people with oily skin that are skeptical of using it because it makes you oily, do not pass this product. One trick that can be used is to apply translucent powder before putting on the product, to avoid being overly oily. It also comes in different shades and since I have oily skin definitely tried the trick and did not disappoint at all. Worth every penny!

My favorite foundation Love, love, love this foundation! Not only does it provide the all-day coverage that I am looking for, but it is very light and doesn't "cake" or feel thick on my skin. Highly recommend for everyone! :)

Best Foundation Ever I LOVE this foundation! It claims to be a full coverage foundation and it is exactly that. I have tried to switch over foundations and nothing I have found is as good as this. I have very light skin so it is hard for me to find foundation in my shade. This is the only foundation I have found that not only has my color but provides me with smooth beautiful skin.