Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• Julz81 By  Julz81
    08.08.13

Love diet Coke, great since I'm on a diet and can't have regular!

• costim21 By  costim21
    08.08.13

Sometimes it can taste a little flat when it is in the can

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

0 calories and 0 everything with a great coca cola taste!

• kheymann By  kheymann
    08.01.13

I have had no choice but to drink diet soda and various drinks after being diagnosed almost 40 years ago as a Diabetic. That being said.. onto Diet Coke. Several years ago, they changed something in the recipie of this. It use to be drinkable from the perspective of someone that has aquired the taste for diet drinks, nowdays it is one of the nastiest things I could consume. Only time I bother to actually drink it is when nothing else is available and I want my carbonation. Otherwise I will not touch it nowdays. I only wish they would fix it. But then again, Honestly, it is any variety of coke product that taste horrible nowdays to be truthful.

• Misdreez By  Misdreez
    07.17.13

It is disgusting. If you're going to "diet" then you might as well drink water.

• lnrs0803 By  lnrs0803
    05.24.13

tried diet coke when i went on a diet, trying to get away from regular coke. The taste was ok. Liked that it had fewer calories than regular soft drinks but didnt like the jitters it gave me so needless to say I couldnt drink this soda..i liked Diet Coke but it didnt like me

• olenka1101 By  olenka1101
    03.20.13

It really does taste like regular Coke!

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

I live for diet coke! Love it nice and cold right from the can. I prefer this to coffee in the morning.

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

I prefer regular coke because the fake sugar kind of scares me. However, this pop (and I drink a lot of pop-including the high sugar Mountain Dew) really gives me a sugar rush and an energy boost.

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    09.16.12

I used to drink diet coke but then on a whim I decided to try diet coke and I never went back to me it's just right not overly sweet and I really love it also when you buy the cases of it you get more points from the coke rewards program.