Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
499 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Love Them I love using venus razors! They feel great on my skin and last a long time!

I liked it, but I've used razors that were alot better for the price. Maybe it would be better if it were less expensive...just a thought

Good. Made my legs not only very smooth, but also soft. But it didnt really do the same for my under arms. The head just didnt flex very well.

This is not my favorite razor at all. I had such high expectations for it. It didn't get close to the skin so it wasn't a clean shave at all.

Nice smooth shave!!! Both my daughter and I use this razor regularly. It gives a really smooth shave.

Perfectly Smooth Results! I am never unhappy with Gillette/Venus razors. When the blades are good, it leaves me silky smooth! :D

Venus Wonderful razor. Close shave. Leaves skin smooth because it lifts before it cuts.

Love it!! This is the best razor I have ever used! My legs are so smooth afterwards! Although they are a bit pricy, it's definitely worth the extra money

smooth shave! Really nice razor for a close smooth shave. However, would recommend using a shower gel or oil with it as it can be drying despite the added on skin conditioners.

Always use this razor, high-quality and smooth shave, I advise all

Do not use on under arms, I was left with razor burn 3 different times that lasted 2 days

Not the worst This razor left my legs relatively smooth. Unfortunately, my under arms still felt as if there was some tiny hairs left. Overall it shaveseems but definitely wouldn't pick this razor again.

I want it I would love to get this razor to give it a try and see if I like it or not.

LOVE IT I LOVE this razor and won't use any other! Razor burn was getting horrible until I found this one and I have never had razor burn again