Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
499 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

I like this shaver because it runs because of the soft skin duper and it makes shaving much easier so that it is easier to protect when shaving.

Meh The blade is sharp and the moisturizing strips are great, but the overall size of the head makes it impossible to shave my under arms.

Smooth I love this razor, it?s definitely a lifesaver. The way it?s made helps it go on smooth and it?s reasonable priced.

Great razors Would highly recommend this razor it leaves your skin feeling very smooth and well shaved, doesn't cause bumps afterwards.

This was my favorite razor just before I switched to the men's only because I feel my hair stays away a little longer but it's still a great razor nonetheless

Gives you a smooth, close shave with no nicks I love the Venus Razors. I don't use any other brand. I like that there are so many varieties of their razors, even though they are more expensive than others. I find that they shave very close, and I rarely if at all, get any nicks. I like that they coat the razors and some come with additional conditioning so you really don't need shaving cream.

Worth it!! Works great for an awesome price. The blades don?t rust out and they last long.

I already love Gillette so when they came out with the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor i fell in Love!!! It leaves my legs feeling so silky and smooth! They last a lot longer too.

Great razor My daughter and I have been using Venus Razors for years. I really think they're the best brand and give you the smoothest shave.

The best razors for women. I would nver use any other brand of razor. Gillette Venus are the best razors I have ever used. Would never use any other brand

Great razor Incredible razor, no nicks, no cuts, no razor burns. I am loving it.

I used to love all the Venus razors. Never had a problem with any of them. But the last few years I've had more inconsistent results. I tried this one in the bikini area, and that wasn't a great choice. I was red and bumpy and uncomfortable for a few days. It was fine on my legs, so it gets 3 stars, but I wouldn't use it anywhere else.

skin so soft Love how well this razor shaves. Leaves skin smooth and soft without drying out my skin.

Great razor These leave your skin hair free and silky soft. I like them a lot.

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is my favorite. Gives me a smooth shave with no nicks or cuts.