DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• Sumobabe By  Sumobabe     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I found the flavor to be just OK. I like the convenience of the powder packets, but frankly I prefer the taste of gatorade.

• ZNKMOM By  ZNKMOM     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I liked the flavor of this better than the lemon but I seemed to be more thirsty after drinking it. I didn't enjoy the after taste of either, but I am used to drinking water plain.

• leea52 By  leea52     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

It tasted just ok. Not sure if I would purchase, I think plain water would do the trick.

• cehoward72 By  cehoward72     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I love the effectiveness of this product, and the fact that it is easy to keep handy. I have tried a lot of different powders with my water, and this one is right near the top of the heap. I am a fan. It has been hard to find the product in stores, however. (I was sent a free sample to try.)

• seagrapes By  seagrapes     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I tried the Berry flavor DripDrop powder and was not too impressed with it. I didn't care much for the flavor and neither did my children, we took it during an afternoon of hiking. I didn't see much difference in how I felt hydrated from it compared to just drinking water. I don't plan on buying in the future.

• shenley43 By  shenley43     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I was not impressed with this product. 1. there was no info telling me how this powder was supposed to hydrate me more than just the water I was drinking already, 2. taste and texture was not pleasant. Felt like I was drinking a fiber supplement. I will not recommend nor buy.

• dontdwell311 By  dontdwell311     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

This stuff did a great job at hydration. I used it b/f and after running and I liked the feeling it gives. The taste could have definitely been better, but I liked it better than the Lemon flavored. Would definitely use again in the future, but would hope they make the flavors better.

• Katypugz By  Katypugz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I liked the flavor better then the other lemon and felt like it wasnt so strong

• mariejo By  mariejo     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

Tasty! Kid loved it for soccer practice.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.15

I liked the lemon flavor better then the berry - I also noticed it tasted a lot better with more water then required. It does it job and does keeps you hydrated with is great but i wish the flavors were a better.