CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.21.14

Really liked the product and glad that they have a "female" fragrance instead of only the more medicine scents

• amy2431 By  amy2431
    03.18.14

I got this as a sample ,I simply loved it ,the fragrance is so good. I got rid of dandruff in my hair. which is the best part. I liked how manageable it made my hair .I had to go and buy the full size shampoo and conditioner .

• tiffjamie3 By  tiffjamie3
    03.11.14

smells great and works well

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I thought it was a great shampoo for the first ten days. It make my hair very soft and very manageable. I bought the full size and was expecting to continue to see it do that. I was a little disappointed. After a while, it seemed like it was doing nothing for my hair. I stopped using it. After a couple of months, I picked it back up for ten days. My hair was great. So, I love it. But only in ten day increments. For me, it was more like a mask/repair type thing that you would do every month or something.

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    01.08.14

I like the smell of this shampoo. My hair felt clean after using for the first time. After using for about a week, my hair felt very dry but my hair felt clean and loose. I didn't expect it to do that. I discontinued the use and changed the shampoo and would use it in every other week to use it up.

• SueAnn By  SueAnn
    11.27.13

Great product. I was a little worried to use the Clear Shampoo but am glad I did. It was refreshing and nice to have something different from my normal shampoo. I would recommend not to use on a daily basis, but just once a week. It really gives life back to ur over worked/processed hair..

• Lynnster60 By  Lynnster60
    11.13.13

Another brand of hair products broke my head out into tiny red pimples. This shampoo and conditioner cleared my head up and moisturized my hair. I was very pleased with this shampoo!

• NaturalBeauti By  NaturalBeauti
    11.12.13

I loe t, it doesnt dry my hair out

• MrsBee By  MrsBee
    11.12.13

Great product and my husband loves the way my hair smells after shampooing!!

• sjohnson By  sjohnson