Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Not too keen on pumpkin flavor to begin with, but it wasn't too overly strong. I am a huge coffee drinker and was amazed at the fact it didn't over power the coffee flavor.

I am giving this a 3 out of 5 because I (in general) do NOT like pumpkin flavored coffees and drinks. But I know it is VERY popular, and my friends love it! It is a great way to skip out on the expensive fancy brand seasonal lattes and make your own at home for friends and family.

I tried the sugar free Pumpkin Pie Syrup. I must admit, while I enjoyed the initial first sip of my flavored coffee, and I think the taste of the pumpkin pie was interesting, I did notice a funny aftertaste, and couldn't finish my cup. So, the sugar free variety is not for me, but probably I would enjoy the regular pumpkin pie flavor. If you are on a diet and are used to sugar free products, I think this would taste delicious, and probably you would not experience that same aftertaste.

The Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup is way better than I ever dreamed of. It's like having a slice of pumpkin pie with your coffee. I plan on taking this to my sister's this weekend to have after dinner. I think I will drizzle some of this on a scoop of vanilla ice cream, too! I received this, along with the sugar free vanilla syrup. I plan on making some Italian Cream drinks with that, too. The options are endless. Thank you for this wonderful product. I am looking forward to trying many other flavors!

The Pumpkin Pie syrup was AMAZING. The consistancy seemed thick which made me afraid that it would overly sweeten my coffee but it did not! It was just the right amount of sweetness and it was not overpowering my coffee at all. I tried it with my Keurig Tully Bold coffee and a splash of milk and it was heavenly. Now knowing about these syrups... there is no need to go to a coffeehouse for "specialty" flavored coffee's. This is a definate WILL SHARE!

The Pumpkin Pie Syrup is seasonal but it is something I love the flavor of! I made an amazing coffee drink that I would love to share- tasted like I was drinking a pumpkin pie. I started off with my kuerig and used the donut shop pod. Once brewed I added a little sugar, a tad of pumpkin spice creamer (only because I can't drink coffee without cream and sugar) and then topped it off with the Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup. Gave it a little stir, and VIOLA! The syrup was so rich in flavor but blended so well with the coffee. It wasn't heavy at all like I thought it would be. I can't wait to try the other flavors and create new combinations. I feel like the sky is the limit with all the flavors I can put together!

This is a very good product. I've tasted the Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup that came in the mail with this pumpkin one, and it was very good. I was very impressed with the size of the samples. I'm going to take this pumpkin one to work with me morning so that I can share it with my co-workers.