Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

The Torani Syrups are all amazing - this Pumpkin Pie adds a festive holiday touch to hot beverages, oatmeal, ice cream and recipes! I really love it - it adds great taste that is super convenient. You can find these at Wal-Mart and World Markets locally or on the Torani website at www.torani.com.

I love that there's no corn syrup in this product, I totally expected to see it on the ingredients list. So even though no syrup could ever truly be healthy for you, this one at least has pure cane sugar instead of corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup. The taste is great and we're so happy we got to try this product.

What a nice addition to the holiday season. Being able to garnish my coffee, ice cream, whipped cream or even use it in my pumpkin bread recipe has been a treat. It was nice reaching outside of what I'd normally buy and finding great new ways of using this classic Italian syrup.

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to create my own coffeeshop flavor at home. The pumpkin pie flavor is authentic. They have captured it well. Just a little goes a long way. It is great in hot chocolate, steamed milk and in a cup of coffee. I also put some into my oatmeal, and over vanilla ice cream. I am looking forward to trying more flavors!

LOVED it!! I am a HUGE fan of pumpkin flavor, and this was awesome! Now I can enjoy pumpkin flavor all year round!

I have had Torani's syrups before, but never the flavors that came in my kit, which were Pumpkin Pie and Sugar Free Vanilla. I tend to be wary of sugarfree products as they usually have aspartame in them, which I'm allergic too, but this syrup used Splenda, so that was a positive. Had a fe friends over and we tried both syrups in coffee. The vanilla was great, but I personally thought the pumpkin pie was a bit too sweet for coffee, but no too sweet for the pumpkin pie martini! I'm going to use the coupons to try more flavors with the girls and a few as raffle gifts!

I love this syrup. I really enjoyed the flavor it added to my coffee. I hosted a girls night in, last night and made a batch of pumpkin pie martini's with this syrup. They were a huge hit. I found a recipe on line that combined the pumpkin pie syrup, Bailey's, vanilla vodka and pumpkin pie spices, yummy I only wish is had a better pour spout, really easy to overpour.

This syrups was sooo good. IT made the perfect Pumpkin Late, something i would have spent over 4.00 on for well, the price of my reg coffee brewed in my own machine! IT was easy, and comparable to a Starbucks. IT wasnt too strong, didnt have a syrup taste, really it was perfect!

I used the Pumpkin Pie flavor that I received in my kit. I made homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes...yum!

Oh I was so very happy to see this flavor in my box today. My favorite coffee is Pumpkin Spice; and this flavor is ever bit as good.. I used it in my coffee this morning, and just fell in love..

i LOVE THE PUMPKIN PIE TORANI SYRUP. I tried the pumpkin pie torani syrup in my coffee and it tasted just like the big chains spiced pumpkin coffee. I also got creative and added it to vanilla icecream, that was delish. We are added to a few other items like, butter for pumpkin flavoring the kids really loved it. I also tried the sugar free vanilla and it was to die for. perfect for coffee, cooking, and even added a little to my scent burner with a little water and my whole house smelled like pumpkin pie. Will def be keeping these on hand thru the holidays.

When I opened the bottle I was very surprised by home much it smelled like pumpkin pie. I used it in my coffee the next morning and it was delicious! Vanilla used to be my favorite flavor but now it's definitely pumpkin pie! My daughter even likes a little in a glass of milk. I can't wait to try it out in holiday recipes. Although, I better hurry, it's going fast.

Wow - who needs pumpkin pie and all the calories when you can have this??? This is so tasty and really adds the festive fall touch! I surprised from friends with this in their coffee and they were very interested in the flavor and wanted to get their own. I gave them one of my free coupons to go out to the stores and get their very own.

This is so good! I cannot stop drinking it. Great pumpkin flavor, not too overpowering. If you like pumpkin flavor, then I can guarantee you will love this!

i love the pumkin pie syrup. it was so good. i am almost done with the bottle. made great tasting coffee. and it is the perfect time for pumkin pie syrup.