Parents Choice Premium Infant Formula | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.19.12

I use this in the Gentle for my daughter. Just as good as the more expensive brands but cost much less! =)

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    09.24.11

i loved using the parents choice formula. both of my sons had no problems with it. it is so much cheaper than buying the name brand formulas. i highly recommend using this formula.

• heatherv112506 By  heatherv112506
    09.20.11

I loved it! My daughter used this formula in conjunction to being breastfed. I switched her after Similc had their recall due to bug parts being contaminated in the formula. I never changed her back. It was definitely cheaper, but only money wise. The product was great.

• frymom3 By  frymom3
    07.09.11

I used this product for my youngest two boys. I noticed no difference between Parent's Choice and Enfamil. We used the provided Enfamil in the hospital, then when we got home we started using Parents Choice. I would recommend this product to anyone, It is the same product for half the cost! Who wouldn't go for that!

• marysunshine621 By  marysunshine621
    05.28.11

Wish I had known about this product with my other kids! I used this brand for my last two children,. Its great, cheaper, and same ingredients. Packaging is great, simple, and easy to read when trying to locate the right formula on the shelves.

• mysagelo By  mysagelo
    05.24.11

What a bargain. I ordered a case of organic parent's choice for my baby and it worked out great. I really wish it was available in the store. I have to order it online and it I get low, i'll supplement w/ a name brand product.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    05.15.11

this is a great product and my son liked it just as much as the non generic brand

• slydoc17 By  slydoc17
    03.30.11

I think this is the best brand my son loved and is doing very well on it

• lilmommaof3 By  lilmommaof3
    03.29.11

I love this brand of formula!! Both my other kids had to be on hypoallergenic formula because they couldn't handle the name brand soy. My youngest has had no problems with this formula! I'm so ecstatic that I don't have to pay loads of money for formula. It's half the price of regular formula, I don't know what I would do without it!

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.27.10

I usd this formula when my son was a baby it is great and a good price.

• momof308 By  momof308
    12.27.10

We used Parent's Choice after breast feeding as a supplement. I have to say it is a much more economical way to go and due to federal standards it is the same nutrition.