Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 57 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• tychinna By  tychinna     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.12

I have looked for a shampoo that will make my hair soft and this product has a thickness to it to tame my hair. I will continue to use this to see if the softness continues. I really like this product so far and I will be buying it if this is the nice results i have every use.

• ashromas3 By  ashromas3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.12

this is my new shampoo, I am so pleased with this product. The smell is so delicious and very long lasting. The lather for the shampoo is great and you dont need to use a lot. I also really love the bottle that the product comes in. thank you for letting me try this great product and will be purchasing this from now on.

• Kyeishaj By  Kyeishaj     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.12

I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel! My scalp is no longer itchy and dry and my hair is soft and manageable.

• jonesjac By  jonesjac

Wonderful..light...smells great...

• rkosully By  rkosully     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.12

I think the CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY? Shampoo and Conditioner should be used together. The shampoo really nourishes your scalp, and my hair felt healthier! I tried the Total Care formula, which is gentle enough to use every day.

• NotaSupermom By  NotaSupermom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.12

I thought it smells nice, but I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. Not as silky as after my regular shampoo.

• tammiejohnson By  tammiejohnson     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

Love the smell and the way it made my hair feel and look so silky and clean.

• chikadee By  chikadee     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

one word: A M A Z I N G!!

• melissazoesmom By  melissazoesmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

I really like this product my hair felt very clean after using it. The scent is wonderful and made my house smell great. Combined with the conditioner these products had my hair looking and smelling great.

• mooremaline By  mooremaline     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

I tried it this morning my hair latered up wonderful smells good I wil say it left my hair feeling very clean no repeat nessary so far so good going to finish the whole bottle and will review again

• megryansmom By  megryansmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

I had to try this as soon as it arrived as my old shampoo just wasn't making me happy anymore. It lathered very well and rinsed easily. For me there was no need to repeat. I followed up with the conditioner and was very pleased with the way my hair looked and felt.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.12

found my new CONDITIONER. i noticed a difference within the first week. the smell is OK. price not to bad wish it was available every where

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever     SheSpeaks Tester

love it

• summersun21 By  summersun21     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Love it!! I will definitely continue to use this shampoo as well as the conditioner in the future!

• lawlessmom By  lawlessmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Great product! Love how my hair felt after using this!