DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• Gckmgodbout04 By  Gckmgodbout04     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.15

I liked the berry flavor better, but did not see a substantial benefit from taking it either. The concept is great but falls short of my expectation.

• heather164 By  heather164     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.15

The flavor of this was very good. I used this on my fiancé when he got sick and very dehydrated. He felt more hydrated quickly and didn't complain about how this tasted at all. The small packets are very convenient as well.

• oftwinboys0814 By  oftwinboys0814     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

I did not care for this as much as the lemon. I still drank it, but definitely wasn't a big fan. My husband liked it though, he liked it a lot.

• slreese By  slreese     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

Flavor was pretty good in all. My main complaint is that it does not dissolve well.

• nightwolf By  nightwolf     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

The berry flavor was much better than the lemon. My 7 yr old really liked it. I didn't care for the aftertaste but it was a lot more tolerable than the lemon flavor.

• rmc9135 By  rmc9135     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

It was okay nothing special. Won't buy it.

• lelandsmom08 By  lelandsmom08     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

I felt like it helped with hydration while I was on vacation. the berry did taste better then the lemon but still really strong taste and after taste i really didnt like it . it reminded me of pedialyte just really strong

• cmwsunflower By  cmwsunflower     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

I really liked the taste! My samples came at a great time during the flu season.

• mmellow08 By  mmellow08     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

The berry flavor was ok. I like that these are easily portable but the flavors need some improvement. Probably won't buy this product.

• sassynhot9 By  sassynhot9     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.15

I really liked this product and the way it tasted. It made me feel more hydrated and have more energy. I like that it comes in small packets so I can take it with me on the go. The flavor was just right not o strong or to weak. As much as I liked this flavor I preferred the lemon better.