Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Smells like summer! I love it!

I love this scent! It's a lighter scent so it's not too strong but it smells great! Perfect for the summer. My mom loves it too!

I buy this spray on a regular basis. It is a light spray that you can reapply throughout the day and know that you are not going to be too overpowering with it. I love the smell.

Very pleased with the scent, perfume smells tend to give me a headache but this did not. Will definately be purchasing!!

This is a great scent. I apply it in the morning and it still has a fresh scent in the afternoon. I will be purchasing this again.

I love this scent!!! It smells great and it lasts for hours!!

Love the smell and it stays with me all day without being over powering when I put it on. Perfect for summers days.

This is the perfect light summer fragrance-- I see people are complaining that the scent fades quickly, but I think it lasts just the right amount of time. In fact, I wouldn't like a heavy, long-lasting scent in the hot summertime. It's a brilliant concept that this body splash can be "layered" with the matching deodorant so the scents don't clash. 5 stars for Secret!

Nice fresh scent.Can't smell the cocoa butter but still like it.And i wish the scent last longer.

I probably would not have purchased this in the store at first glance just because secret is not something I associate with body splash but WOW this is a great scent that was very long lasting. I would definately purchase this again.

I loved the scent. Smells like summertime...reminds me of suntan lotion and i love that scent.