Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I don't know why but I absolutely love spraying this in my bedroom :) It smells so nice and makes me feel like I'm laying on the beach

Love the smell...long lasting!!!

I love love love this spray, it's my favorite scent out of all my body sprays!

Smells like summer! I love it!

I love this scent! It's a lighter scent so it's not too strong but it smells great! Perfect for the summer. My mom loves it too!

I bought this when the dove product was not available and enjoyed it immediately. Much better and less expensive than dove. The scent is light and reminds me during cold weather of our wonderful summers here is florida.

Very pleased with the scent, perfume smells tend to give me a headache but this did not. Will definately be purchasing!!

This is a great scent. I apply it in the morning and it still has a fresh scent in the afternoon. I will be purchasing this again.

I love this scent!!! It smells great and it lasts for hours!!

Love the smell and it stays with me all day without being over powering when I put it on. Perfect for summers days.

This is the perfect light summer fragrance-- I see people are complaining that the scent fades quickly, but I think it lasts just the right amount of time. In fact, I wouldn't like a heavy, long-lasting scent in the hot summertime. It's a brilliant concept that this body splash can be "layered" with the matching deodorant so the scents don't clash. 5 stars for Secret!

Nice fresh scent.Can't smell the cocoa butter but still like it.And i wish the scent last longer.

I love the subtle scent that it has. It is not overpowering or too perfumey. For me it is great! Already had my friend trying it out last nite and she loved it!

Love this ! I don't wear perfumes, but this is a nice light fragrance for summer !

Everytime I pick up my secret deodorant I always pair it with a secret body spray and I love it!