Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Light scent, not greasy, lasted for a few hours

A perfect scent to spray for summer. I spray this before I head to the pool.

Thisis a great scent for Summer. It's lightweight and leaves you feeling clean. It gives you that suntan and beach feeling.

I don't use perfumes in the summer time since it just seems too 'heavy' but body mists are perfect for these hot days and this scent takes this midwestern gal to the beach every time (in my mind). Thanks!

Love this product and such a great scents. This product is one I can never go without and fits perfectly in my purse. It is long lasting and leaves a refreshing smell. I would really recommend this product to others.

This has a good scent. You can count on Secret to put out a good product consistently.

It is ok. Just a little too sweet smelling for me. but my Foster daughter loved it

love that it matches deodarant,give 3 stars cause smell while yummy it fades quickly.

I am not usually a customer of the Secret brand but I do like this one. Not a fan of body sprays, they seems to have a swwet scent and in my exoerience many people overdue it. I will use the secret but see if someone else wants the spray. The lavender would have been more to my taste I imagine.

I was not a fan of this scent. Not Secret's fault though, I like different scents.

Again, just like the deodorant, this was W-A-A-A-Y too cloyingly sweet and I don't want to smell like caramel corn all day and that's what this cocoa butter scent reminded me of. My preference is fresh, clean florals or spicy, herbal scents but not sweet. Sorry but not for me.