Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
93 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

good movie best love story and any thing else

I really couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a joke or serious, but it was hilariously terrible. The plot line was just weird, but cool. The characters were so funny, and the blonde guy was incredibly seductive.

This is one of my favorite movies! I grew up watching it, in all of its campy glory. If you love fantasy, and love humor, then this satirical fantasy movie is hilarious to watch, even as it makes fun of itself. Also, bask in the glory days from when Cary Elwes was not, and not creepy.

Such a classic! One of the last comidies that's humor isn't based on idiots running around in their underwear, it is actually witty. Made my boyfriend watch it (he didn't want to he thought it was a girly movie) but he loved it too!

This was one of my favorite movies of all time. Best line "you keep a using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means." Inconceivable!!! It's stupidly hilarious.... LOVE IT!

One of my all time favorites and a classic! Anytime this movie is on tv I will watch it!

A classic movie from my childhood. Absolutely timeless.

One of my all time favorites. I have no idea how many times I have seen this movie, but I still love it!

One of the best movies ever. Timeless! And Priceless!

I have not run into one person that has not loved this movie! It has everything for everyone! Even guys love it! It is a movie that you can watch with your young children and is very family friendly. One of the best movies! I love it!

this is a movie for almost everyone

Although I didn't watch this movie for the first time until after the 25th anniversary edition came out, I absolutely love it. So cute seeing a little Fred Savage in the movie!

I am not a huge fan of this movie. To me it was quite stupid and did not live up to all the hype.

One of my absolute favorite movies. I love that it is for all ages. I don't feel uncomfortable watching this with my parents and children all in the same room and everyone can enjoy it!

I have seen this movie more times than I can count. Never gets old! Love it!