Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
94 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

This is one of my favorite movies. I watch it anytime it is on T.V. The dialogue is hilarious and completely quotable.

I was in early high school when this movie came out, and I was a speech and drama geek. Excerpts from the book/movie were all the hotness for speech tournaments back in the 80's. It's just a good, fun, witty, sweet story. It'ssimply easy to enjoy. For me, it's also quite nostalgic, which may cause me to be a bit biased in my adoration for this film. I do love it though, and I still watch it with my family,or just with myself, often.

The Princess Bride is a classic! It's the perfect mix of Andre the Giant, oversized rats, sword fights, wonderful quotes, suspense, humor, and romance. This film will never go out-of-date.

It is inconcivable how good this movie is! Lots of laughs, adventure, and great one liners. Loved it as a kid and love it as an adult.

One of the best cult classics ever and clean too!

Love this cult classic. Got it for my 7 year old niece for Christmas and she loves it too.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time!

This is my favorite movie!I have watched it more times than I can count. Funny, romantic and full of adventure.

This is such a funny and popular movie and I love some of the actors in it. So many people are such fans of this one you have to love it!

A great movie for the whole family.

I love this movie! I saw this as a child and whenever I watch it I get a wave of nostalgia. Perfect family movie.

All time favorite movie.

Such a classic, funny love story. This movie is one for the ages.

This movie is a classic, and appropriate for many ages. I'll definitely be showing my kids this!

This is one of my favorite movies! A classic that my family and I love to quote!