Nutella & Go! Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• anavel_juarez By  anavel_juarez
    10.12.12

Too chocolaty for me. It tasted good if you have a small portion. But to me it tastes like if you took the best part of a Ferrero Rocher chocolate (the nut in the middle) and melted it.

• unaskier By  unaskier
    10.11.12

I love nutella. Any nutella product is worth trying in my opinion. The only problem is it is a little expensive.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood

• jvaughan528 By  jvaughan528
    10.11.12

We are Nutella lovers in my household and this is a great snack idea, but a bit more than I would have liked to have paid.

• Invisagirl86 By  Invisagirl86
    09.25.12

I love love love nutella so when when I saw this I had to try it I fell n love with this just seeing it its making me crave some right now.

• countrycass21 By  countrycass21
    09.22.12

I tried this and love it. Wish price wasn't so high though

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.22.12

I TRIED THIS AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT AS MUCH.... I LIKE THAT CRACKERS TO.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Just YUM. Light cookie dipped in Nutella...I'd take Nutella on a spoon, but the cookie makes it BETTER!!!

• dawchr12 By  dawchr12
    09.19.12

yummo...need I say more

• april2boys By  april2boys
    09.17.12

gross. i bought this at walmart thinking I would like it.. YUCK! nastiest thing I ate.. They can keep it.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.17.12

i love the fact that its healthy and my son loves it

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I've had nutella once, I'm thinking of trying it again, everyone seems to love it.

• ayoshayy By  ayoshayy
    09.14.12

No need for me to say how good Nutella is but to have it one the go is just great!. I found out about them through a quick run to Walmart I wish more stores carried them.

• TheresaMarie By  TheresaMarie
    09.12.12

My mom bought these from Walmart and loved them so she bought some for me and my son. The little container with the breadsticks is an awesome portable snack that you can pretty much eat anywhere. It was so good I went out and bought a jar of Nutella and some breadsticks. Nutella is also great with fresh strawberries.

• daniellecjenkins By  daniellecjenkins
    09.11.12

I found these at the checkout counter at my local Walmart and bought it on impulse. I liked being able to take it with me for a quick on-the-go snack; I also think it would be nice for a child's packed lunch. I mainly tried it though because I had never tried Nutella before and didn't want to waste money on a giant expensive jar on it if I hated it...I loved it anyway though!