Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Great replacement when you do not have time to make homemade mashed potatoes. They have captured the flavor of real potatoes. Creamy and delicious!

• KSue04 By  KSue04
    10.10.12

My kids love these! They do not have the metallic taste that most instant potatos do. Very good!

• MissELF By  MissELF
    10.10.12

These are the only instant mashed potatoes I will eat. It has a great flavor. It's quick and easy and last, but not least inexpensive way to add to your meal!

• tokapaul By  tokapaul
    09.08.12

Fast, easy, and tastes really close to the real thing!

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Low cost, fast and easy to make. Plus I love how there's a big variety of flavors to choose from.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

very easy to make, taste great

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.29.12

We really like these around here. Even my picky 5 year old loves them.

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

these are great omg i love em taste what i remember as a good a lttle expense put u save time and easy to make

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

We were a Betty Crocker family until a friend told us about these, there is no going back now! Especially love the baby red potato one!

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    01.15.12

I make instant mashed potatoes for our congregational church dinner. This is the brand that I use....and everyone thinks my husband and I spent HOURS actually PEELING the potatoes! Just add butter, chicken stock and a little sour cream....better than you can imagine!

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    12.02.11

My family loves theses, we use them several times a week. I, like a lot of other moms, have no time to be standing around peeling potatoes, so appreciate that these are fast and easy. I usually add a little milk and butter and of course salt and pepper for flavor, but overall, we love them!