Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage Review Page 5 of 17 | SheSpeaks

• dannyswife3411 By  dannyswife3411     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.13

Johnsonville sausage is by far one ofthe best sausags on the market. The Italian sausag is amazing, especially when grilled with onions and peppers.

• MalificientOne By  MalificientOne
    04.17.13

I have purchased these on several occasions for my family. We have prepared them both on the grill whole and cut up in a casserole. Both were a great success. Really the only issue i can find is the price point is a bit high, but generally i can find a coupon for them! My fav way to prep them is cut up with sauted peppers and onions on a hoagie roll topped with brown mustard!

• xxplumcrazeexx By  xxplumcrazeexx
    04.13.13

This is the only Italian Sausage we use in our house. No one else can live up to the goodness of Johnsonville Sausage.

• holthaus5 By  holthaus5
    04.03.13

Jacksonville mild Italian .is just awesome on the grill.My family just love it when we cook them on the weekend.

• Aroura By  Aroura
    03.27.13

Excellent if you have company or children that do not like spicy things. Taste is wonderful just the right amount of seasoning.

• fleasmom By  fleasmom
    03.27.13

this is my husbands favorite!

• MommyDoes By  MommyDoes
    03.22.13

This brat cooked over a hot fire on a spit was fantastic! Juicy and delicious on a cool night.

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Not a fan of the cheese. It takes away from the sausage flavor.

• techgurl By  techgurl
    01.16.13

This delicious with spaghetti and with some potatoes. my boys loved this

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

These are best on the grill. Add some grilled onions and peppers and place on bun...awesome

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

I like to put these on the grill outdoors or on the small electric grill indoors. Sometime I even like to put them in the skillet. Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

Love Johnsonville sausage. The Four Cheese Italian are good in spaghetti. We also use them in a meal with Sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. Yum.

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.08.12

i would love to try this!

• unique118 By  unique118
    08.30.12

These have agreat flavor, the only downfall to me was they were a little greasy due to the cheese inside, we tried them again and this time I boiled them first then grilled them, made a huge difference in the amount of grease! will def do again!!!

• ladyrider4 By  ladyrider4
    08.30.12

I love all Johnsonville brats but this is by far MY favorite! I am a cheese addict and these are amazing. When u grill them you have that nice chargrilled flavor and little burst of cheese in every bite. Love, love, love them!