Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage Links | SheSpeaks

• Laquinn228 Laquinn228
    08.26.15

My sons are very picky eaters, but they loved these. I cook them with my pasta or stovetop for lunch or snacks.

• sahmx6 By  sahmx6
    08.26.15

my family loves the sausage . they ask for it at least once a week.

• kkk123 By  kkk123
    08.18.15

Love! Great for BBQ, pasta dish, breakfast, etc. My whole family enjoy this sausage. Highly reccomend!

• kkk123 By  kkk123
    08.18.15

• smh31999 By  smh31999
    08.12.15

Johnsonville Italian sausage is always the first choice for our household at barbeques. Excellent taste, a high quality product.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

I prefer Italian Sauage over Brats when we grill out. Johnsonville is the only brand I will buy. It's great with onion, peppers & kraut. I will also usually save a couple to run through the food processor & freeze for pizza topping on our homemade pizza nights or spaghetti sauce.

• Beebralley By  Beebralley
    08.03.15

These are great with peppers and onions for a quick meal.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I love these sausages. One of my favorites. The seasoning is just right and they are good for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    07.16.15

Yum! I use this when making lasagna, spaghetti or just on the grill. It's delicious.

• jacksoncollie By  jacksoncollie
    07.12.15

In general, I am a sausage fan. I love this specific sausage because it is so fresh. I always have to remember to cook them on low heat though to make sure the outside doesn't burn. The sausage is really thick so it does take a while to cook all the way through but so worth the wait!

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.27.15

Awesome in spaghetti. Sausage in peppers is one of my fav dishes itallian sausage is the only sausage i buy. Wonderful flavor