e.l.f Cosmetics Eyelid Primer Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• dpatel128 By  dpatel128
    12.17.10

One of my first purchases from the elf line... loved it! Definately helps shadows last longer... just not a fan of its texture. Its a bit powdery i think, but for $1 i can deal with it =)

• ashleyd85 By  ashleyd85
    12.17.10

. I don't have any previous skin aliments but with in a few minutes of having this product on my face i broke out in a bad rash. please be careful when placing this product on your face test it on your skin some were else before use. The price is the only reason this product got one star from me.

• noelew530 By  noelew530
    12.14.10

This product is a must for every girl! It is essential for every makeup bag! Prevents creasing and provides long lasting wear for your eyeshadow. For only $1 you will not be disappointed.

• devdevobrien By  devdevobrien
    12.11.10

i totally agree, like you said, "I purchased this product at Target, which now carries the e.l.f. line. It was $1 in stores. The purpose of this product is to act as a base for eyeshadows and increase the time of wearability and decrease the, well, creasing. This product also makes shadows more vibrant and true to form. I have previously tried Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. They are far too expensive to repurchase on my college budget. I was excited when I came across this product! I purchased it right away and ran over to my local Ulta and swatched them against the previously mentioned products. The effect is the same as UDPP and TFSS. And at a fraction of the cost. I would highly suggest it for those on a budget and those who are looking for a good primer for their eyeshadows." i agree with all of this. no regrets.

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.09.10

I love e.l.f.'s eyelid primer! It really controls the oily eyelid problem really well. UDPP's bottle design makes it difficult for a consumer to take advantage of every bit of primer. Whereas e.l.f.'s tube makes it easy to use.

• 3Tolochitos By  3Tolochitos
    10.12.10

I'ts a great product, even the cream eyeshadows which from personal experience crease just after putting them on, stay put with the ELF primer, I would re buy anytime!

• swaace By  swaace
    10.11.10

This is super good, and cheap! My eyeshadow stays on longer and it doesn't crease. For a $1 its wonderful.

• mrsawatkins By  mrsawatkins