e.l.f Cosmetics  Eyelid Primer

e.l.f Cosmetics Eyelid Primer

3.9
              Rated #286 in Makeup - Eyes
70 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

This product is very good. I would were this product everyday. I would recommend this product o everybody!

Bought one, and had to go back and buy a backup for when I run out. I don't like the feel of cream eyeshadows so I don't know how it works with them. But with my eyeshadow, it's perfect! No icky feeling on my eyelid and eyeshadow stays put.

I accidentally put this review under the mineral eyelid primer instead of this one and this is the one that is more amazing! Wow i will never buy my high end primer again!!! That was my holy grail primer until I tried this one! It is just as good! I have worn my shadows all day long and have yet to experience creasing from shadows. ( i am not including cream shadows that have also creased with my $18 high end primer). This is so worth the dollar! The only issue i have is that it makes my eyes look very pale even though it says it is sheer. But that just means more precise placement. I recommend this for anyone.

This primer rocks! And, it's only 3 bucks! it really does measure up to those expensive primers. Try it out!

i recently bought this product a few weeks ago and it is just so awesome! I works the way it should, and it doesn't dent my wallet!

I usually purchase the higher end brands when it comes to eye primer as I don't feel I can skimp with something that essential to my makeup routine. But I thought I would try something more inexpensive for a change to try and save some money. I was actually surprised as this worked really well. I've had no problems with creasing or anything. It does exactly what any eye primer is supposed to do. And it was only a dollar, you can't go wrong there. Ever since trying this product, I haven't gone back to using urban decay or MAC primers. This is just as effective.

E.l.f eye shadow primer is the first and only eyelid primer I've ever used. It goes on so easily, especially if applied with the brush and then smoothed into the skin with the tip of my finger. This primer really makes the eye shadow last longer and makes it brighter. I am one of those people who tend to rub my eyes forgetting that I have makeup on but with this primer very little eye shadow comes off after I rub them. I love it.

I bought this primer a few months ago because my Mary Kay one just wasn't doing it for me, and I am so glad I bought this one, there is no need for me to look for a better one. It's such a great value at only $1, you might think it won't be good because its so cheap but you would be wrong. When I use this my eyeshadow lasts until I take it off and looks the same all through the day. It has a sticky consistency, but not too sticky that you can't blend, unlike the Mary Kay one that felt like I was just putting on lotion and only lasted a few hours. I would say that it does in fact make the color of eyeshadows more vibrant and does great at making cream shadows not crease, if used right that is.

I absolutely love this makeup line. I do not wear makeup on a regular basis but when I do it is this line. It is offered at a great price and works fantastic.

I'm completely in love with this product! It's super easy to apply, and it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and fading throughout the day. Didn't know what I was missing until I decided to try this, and for the harmless $1 it cost me, I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

Love E.L.F. products period but this eye primer is a heaven sent for someone like me who always has problem with long day wear of eye makeup. Its a must have and price of course is amazing

I purchased this at Target and it was only 99cents. I think this primer is just as good as the urbane decay primer potion. Just a better price.

This is the best eyeshadow primer ever! It goes on smooth and blends wonderfully. It's only $3 and it makes my eyeshadow last all day.!

I am very oily within hours of washing my face. I bought this at Target for $1 after reading the reviews. It works! My eye shadow stays in place all day & doesn't disappear. I do make sure to let it dry for a minute or so after applying the primer, then apply the shadow. I love it!

Love it! I really like this primer. I didn't think it would work because it's only a dollar but it actually does!