e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

Another very good ELF brush. I think this one might be the C brush. I love it! ELF is a fantastic brand and carries many wonderful products. Their brushes are one of these products. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted my for years. Great prices and very good quality.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love their brushes.

• AprilBox By  AprilBox
    10.21.14

Great eye shadow brushes, very soft. I love ELF products they offer good quality for good price.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I have a couple of these brushes, and I use them all the time! Great eyeshadow brushes, they were super cheap, and haven't shed a bit!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

I've had mine for 6 months and it works fine. Soft brush that hasn't fallen apart

• fahey08 By  fahey08
    09.13.14

This brush works well for application and blending. It has held up beautifully through washes and daily use.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

Great price point, great brush!

• CoffeeAndCosmetics By  CoffeeAndCosmetics
    09.04.14

First it's only a dollar so very affordable and the quality is amazing. It gets the job done and applies and blends my eyeshadows very well. I've had mine for a while, of which it has gone thru cleanings and it's still as good as the day I bought it.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

ELF has great makeup brushes. I've been using this brush for years and haven't needed to replace it but once.

• abhilasha27 By  abhilasha27
    09.01.14

a flat shader brush.. just apt to get those perfectly professional eyes.. with a mix and match of colors one can imagine.