e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

4.7
              Rated #3 in Tools & Accessories
219 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Great brush & great price I statured to buy the ELF brushes and have not been disappointed. There is not a lot of bristle fall out, easy to clean, and great application.

Does Its Job for a Great Price I have this brush. It gets the job done and is a good value. I recommend this more for people who do not care so much about the fibers used in their makeup brushes.

Save some money, buy these I use these elf eyeshadow brushes and cannot tell the difference from the expensive brands I have owned in the past.

I love Elf?s products Hands down elf has my most favorite, lip stick, lip plumper, eye shadow, makeup brushes and elf?s wrinkle products and cleanser . I absolutely love elf.

good budget brushes ELF brushes are very economical and good quality. I have many of their eye and face brushes. You really can't go wrong for the price!

Excellent brush for the price I think I paid a dollar or two for this brush. I haven't noticed hairs falling out like you might expect from a cheap brush. It does what I need it to and didn't cost a fortune.

Keeper I?ve had this brush for close to 10 years... that says a lot. Amazing for the price!

Best I've used. Too good. Does such a good job of packing on shadows and on an unbelievable price too. A win-win for me!

Great brush I love my e.l.f brushes. They work great and they are super afforable. Packs on color really nicely.

Perfect for applying eye shadow and also contouring my nose! I love it! Highly recommend

Long lasting Had the same brush for years. Hairs may fall out here and there but like I said, I?ve had it for years so clearly it?s not falling out that much. Highly recommend!

Great for $1 I love most of e.l.f. Cosmetics makeup brushes. I really love this one. I have about 3 of these. Each are $1 if you buy online. They are great quality to me. It applies eye shadow very well! If you're new into buying makeup brushes, I suggest trying out this one!

Favorite! This is my favorite brush for packing in shadow on my lid. The fact that the bristles are not long and the way they are cut, it is wonderful for packing color; they also are not stiff, so you won?t feel any scratching or poking. After many years (around 6 years) of use and cleaning, it has not shed at all. For a $1 USD brush, to still be good after 6 years is amazing, I will say that the first I?ve ever owned, is just starting to show the first signs of wear and tear, the ferule feels that it is starting to get loose, but during cleaning I have accidentally dropped it in water, so that might also have contributed the loosening.

It's a must! I love this brush! Especially when youreading just beginning out in makeup. So affordable and works great!

Affordable Great for packing eyeshadow with little to no fall out.